Playing FT:R v1.01 on my PS4 Pro I encountered a weird bug when trying to fight some of the enemies on the mine road. Anytime I would enter combat with a Cave Fish or either of the two female bikers, I would be teleported to either the gorge or Mink Ranch (Nestor and Bolus were supposed to be there but they weren't until I exited and returned to the ranch). I recorded a video of it below and edited it to show what was happening. I got around this bug by switching to Classic mode until I was in a fight and I could switch back and fight in remastered mode. Anyone else experience this?

Hey hey.

We're aware of the bug and are working on a fix as I type this. Stand by for an update that addresses the bug. In the meantime, closing and reopening the app is the most effective workaround.

This should not affect current Windows and PS Vita builds, but if you run into it on those platforms please let us know!

Edited by Vic Romero

I appreciate the response Vic Romero. Just wanted to let you guys know in the unlikely case you were unaware. I'll post in support next time (now that I know)

I had this other bug that after the corley presentation it would go to cutscene to play then it was stuck on a frame but still after i pushed render mode ben was oddly not there and basically warped me to a random road. I as well have a ps4 pro and i am running the game on two consoles my slim console played the game almost perfect except the fighting on bikes was a bit sluggish. The pro had the most problems I probably had to hit new game 5 times. Once the autosave was corrupt. Was not to sure what happened. 

Hope we get it fixed but im totally going to buy it anyway on my mac later on down the road. 

4 hours ago, jcalof said:

I had this other bug that after the corley presentation it would go to cutscene to play then it was stuck on a frame but still after i pushed render mode ben was oddly not there and basically warped me to a random road. I as well have a ps4 pro and i am running the game on two consoles my slim console played the game almost perfect except the fighting on bikes was a bit sluggish. The pro had the most problems I probably had to hit new game 5 times. Once the autosave was corrupt. Was not to sure what happened. 

Hope we get it fixed but im totally going to buy it anyway on my mac later on down the road. 

Hi,

Can you please describe in more detail this bug? When you say the Corley Presentation, is that the scene where Ripberger is presenting the Minivans? And when you teleport, do you recall what specific road that is? Is it outside of corville, or did you somehow teleport to the highway 9/mine road? Any additional information will help us greatly.

15 minutes ago, Tony Lo said:

Hi,

Can you please describe in more detail this bug? When you say the Corley Presentation, is that the scene where Ripberger is presenting the Minivans? And when you teleport, do you recall what specific road that is? Is it outside of corville, or did you somehow teleport to the highway 9/mine road? Any additional information will help us greatly.

that the scene should have mo and ben on the same bike but instead it sent me to a random area not really sure then the game stopped working with all ps4 buttons unless i pushed the ps logo button to go to the menu. Hope it helps. Boost mode is on for my console if you need to know to see if you can replicate the problem to narrow it down. I also had 1 rabbit and some other inventory thought i dont need during corley minivan presentation playing with the levers. 

Sorry support team i forgot too mention a few more issues and to diagnose the problems. i downloaded it this time on ps4 pro internal instead of last time having it external 4 tb powered and in my ps4 pro. when i put it on the actual playstation hdd on my pro i noticed the autosave feature was working perfectly , also the director commentary is not synced up to the text on my slim or the pro and in the end credits i noticed many odd pixels between names in the remastered version. Hope i have helped out a bit.

I too have the issue on the mine road on my PS4. When encountering the cave fish it always boots me out and to end of road. Sounds like there is a fix on the way but in meantime in there a workaround?

Thx