Guest Geners

I got all of the steam keys for the games

And then I activated them on steam but now I can't find any of them in my library. Help? 

I have the same problem. Let them fix their Internet connection first, then they might be able to figure things out.

Oh whoa, we're looking into this now.

In the meantime, everyone should access to DRM-free versions in their Humble Bundle libraries.

Same problem is happening for me too. On steam, i could not locate the games. When i reentered the steam key into steam, it stated I already had the game in my library. So it recognizes the games in the library....just nothing to show for it.

Yeah I'd like to play kiln, I figured this would be fixed by now. How do steam keys even get broken like that?

1 hour ago, mikiemen said:

guess we have to be a little more patient ;) 

I've been practically foaming at the mouth to play Kiln online lol, but yeah, I can wait a bit longer. I'm actually more concerned with Blowin' Up not even working at all for me; it crashes on startup.

On 5/3/2017 at 7:13 PM, Vic Romero said:

Oh whoa, we're looking into this now.

In the meantime, everyone should access to DRM-free versions in their Humble Bundle libraries.

Could you (eventually :)) look into getting Steam keys for the mid-tier as well? Thanks!

Thank God I'm not the only person that is missing the games. I thought I was doing something wrong. Are there any updates on this situation?

Same problem happening to me. Really wish they could fix this so I can play these games.

I only activated Kiln so far, also not showing in the library, but it's showing in activated licenses list.

I just activated mine. None in my library. I'm also super-excited about Kiln