Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saoirse

Have you ever dreamed of Double Fine?

Lol that's awesome. Except for the Dr. Phil part. He's just evil.

Ya know, we had a dream thread back at Razputin's Domain. Perhaps it's time to bring it back. It's always cool to hear about these things.

Ya know, we had a dream thread back at Razputin's Domain. Perhaps it's time to bring it back. It's always cool to hear about these things.

I second that idea. Maybe we can start a thread in the Off Topic forums.

Once I had this dream where I went to Whispering Rock, and for some weird reasons all my RD friends were there too, and Loboto had actually suceeded in building a death blast tank thing but we beat it up, than everybody (RD friends, myself, actual WR campers) had a sweet picnic and 2HB, Knmight, Strongman, Captain, and Thompson came with like jelly and space food and it turned into a sweet dock party by Lake Oblengata and Milla and I had a dance off and Sasha did the robot. It was an awesome dream.

I once dreamed that Raz and Sascha were in a forest, searching for psychics who had mutilated themselves as self-punishment for being different, in order to save and recruit them.

Then Raz turned into Patrick Wolf.

Odd dream, that.

So basically, what is being said is, that Tim is putting subliminal messages into his games, taking control of our minds, so that nothing but TIM OCCUPIES THEM!!!

Ah-HA! There, your EEVVIILLL plot is foiled, a-foil it be!!

Im sure i might of dreamed of Tim-related stuff, but it is now stored in a secure, quantum encrypted vault within my mind.

...I have to resurrect this thread for the sole purpose of telling you guys about the dream I had a few days ago:

I fell asleep listening to Locomotive Breath by Jethro Tull the other night (look it up, guys, good song!) and had a dream that Eddie Riggs was on a demon train that followed no rails and was propelled by what can best be described as giant chainsaws that ripped open the ground as they moved. Some sort of skull (half dragon, half dog, wtf) served as the head of the train, belching fire and shrieking into the polluted sky as it chugged along to...somewhere. The dream didn't last that long.

It doesn't sound like much written out like that, but it was pretty epic. And vivid. If I had any sort of skill, I'd draw it.

I have played Brütal Legend in one of my dreams, and just so you know, it was GREAT and I had a great time playing it. I'm sorry that none of you have played it yet, but you should all be very excited I can tell you!

I had a dream last night where Raz and I were standing in the tent in the Meat Circus, and after a dramtic camera curve/zoom shot I nervously sang, "He's baaack~". Guess who I was talking about. I woke up feeling slightly nervous but more wanting to go animate something on Flash--which is weird, because I don't even have Flash.

last night I dreamed of playing Brutal Legend

parts of it were sorta like Superjail in the bright-colored ultra-violence

oh and in it Hitler made a Holocaust joke

it was strange

I had a dream that I went to a steampunk-themed masquerade ball with Raz and Lili once. And a bunch of other people were there, like Edward Elric and some of those weird kids from Bloom County.

And I got to dance with Sasha, but I didn't find out it was him until the end because he was wearing a marmoset mask.

...oh, and Raz was wearing a purple tailcoat with googly eyes stuck all over it. It was awesome.

And just the other day I dreamed I got a sweatshirt with goggles printed on the front and useless zippers all over it. And my mom was there, but she had blonde hair. It didn't suit her.

I had a dream that I went to a steampunk-themed masquerade ball with Raz and Lili once. And a bunch of other people were there, like Edward Elric and some of those weird kids from Bloom County.

And I got to dance with Sasha, but I didn't find out it was him until the end because he was wearing a marmoset mask.

...oh, and Raz was wearing a purple tailcoat with googly eyes stuck all over it. It was awesome.

Why can I never have dreams like this? :down:

Although I'd want to dance with Milla or something instead, since I'm a straight male.

And Edward Elric too :long:

I had a dream a few nights ago that partially took place in the server room at DoubleFine. Unfortunately I've forgotten the substance of the dream.

I had a dream last night that Sasha and Raz found out about the existence of Sasha/Raz. I think Sasha had some kind of seizure and Raz threw up. And Lili said something about using pillows to get the fangirls to shut up, but I didn't pay much attention because at that moment some kind of giant fish materialized in the middle of the room wielding a squirt gun. I was there too, but I was a dude.

Pretty much all my dreams are this epic. they start out kind of coherent, almost, and then they go downhill fast.

I had a dream last night that Sasha and Raz found out about the existence of Sasha/Raz. I think Sasha had some kind of seizure and Raz threw up. And Lili said something about using pillows to get the fangirls to shut up, but I didn't pay much attention because at that moment some kind of giant fish materialized in the middle of the room wielding a squirt gun. I was there too, but I was a dude.

Pretty much all my dreams are this epic. they start out kind of coherent, almost, and then they go downhill fast.

Stop making me jealous *shakes fist*

Stop making me jealous *shakes fist*

It wasn't a very good dream, just weird.

You are not the only one, Ive had psychonauts-based dreams before. most were about the meat circus. i think kevin bacon showed up too, it was strange, because he was coming onto me. does that mean im crazy? or gay?

You're probably crazy anyways so let's go with that.

And yeah, just relevant and weird. Not a good dream. I mean, Sasha had a seizure, Raz threw up, I was a dude, and a giant fish showed up with a gun. Don't sound too good to me.

I had a weird dream one night, where I was playing Brütal Legend, but everything was different. Eddie Riggs was there, except it kind of played out like Super Mario 64 met Full Throttle. Also, somehow Eddie slowly gained his demon powers with these glowing beers and as he became more demonic, he somehow gained a gravitational pull, which led to a cool scene where scraps of metal floated around him like rose petals. Weird...

You're probably crazy anyways so let's go with that.

And yeah, just relevant and weird. Not a good dream. I mean, Sasha had a seizure, Raz threw up, I was a dude, and a giant fish showed up with a gun. Don't sound too good to me.

I wouldn't want to be a girl in a dream (no offense, girls are awesome), but otherwise that sounds like a pretty awesome dream.

Maybe if you knew what kind of dreams I had you'd know why I would like dreams like that

I had a dream that they made a cartoon seiries based off Psychonauts, and the episodes would be about something happening at whispering rock

I hand a dream that Milla found a kitten was a chameleon tongue that ate termites, and the docks were all warped and twisted into a kind of fortress, and Sasha was wearing a barrel skirt and kicking ass.

Another dream, straight from AIM 'cause I'm lazy. :P

Aluminumticket (12:36:14 AM): Oh! And I had another weird dream

Aluminumticket (12:36:47 AM): Okay -So I'm in the cereal aisle, but there's a cereal war.

Aluminumticket (12:36:59 AM): Capt. Crunch and the Fruit Loops Toucan are fighting it out

Aluminumticket (12:37:12 AM): I spring for Life and get out of there-

Aluminumticket (12:37:23 AM): Except when I leave I come across a loading screen

Aluminumticket (12:37:34 AM): And there's an evil statue version of Milla on it

Aluminumticket (12:37:45 AM): Anyway- It loads and I'm Raz

Aluminumticket (12:37:49 AM): But at Disneyland

Aluminumticket (12:38:01 AM): And I have to follow a guide to get to a building

Aluminumticket (12:38:29 AM): So, I apparently have to get a parrot's feather to convince a child version of a G-man (Who looked like sackboy) to do something

Aluminumticket (12:39:00 AM): I went into my items menu (Done my pressing my nipple three times) to find duck tape notes from female scientists talking about how much they wanted me

Aluminumticket (12:39:05 AM): No parrot's feather, though

Aluminumticket (12:39:13 AM): I say '**** it' and use levitation

Aluminumticket (12:39:20 AM): And I get to the top of the building

Aluminumticket (12:39:53 AM): And I'm on the bar, and I'm thinking 'Oh crap, I have to swing and this could've been a glitch and oh no I'm gonna have to actually work this time'

Aluminumticket (12:40:13 AM): except I swing to the next roof and collect the hamburger (Which I apparently needed to beat the level)

Aluminumticket (12:40:39 AM): Then, I drop down to Main Street where my teammate who didn;t do crap are shoving crates into tiny holes in the ground.

Aluminumticket (12:41:06 AM): I reach into a hole and pull out a deranged Pluto statue and a mutant Mickey holding the leash statue.

Aluminumticket (12:41:12 AM): Then I'm outside of the park

Aluminumticket (12:41:17 AM): Except it's a school or something

Aluminumticket (12:41:19 AM): I dunno

Aluminumticket (12:41:46 AM): Anyway- so I'm out there and there's some elementary school kids, and I get a call on my cell phone

Aluminumticket (12:42:00 AM): 'I'm a Psychonauts fan. Do you know who I am?"

Aluminumticket (12:42:03 AM): 'Uh...'

Aluminumticket (12:42:16 AM): *Looks around, and spots elementary kid with the Raz backpack*

Aluminumticket (12:42:27 AM): 'Uhm, yeah. I think I do'

Aluminumticket (12:42:31 AM): '...'

Aluminumticket (12:42:34 AM): 'Hello?'

Aluminumticket (12:42:38 AM): 'wut'

Aluminumticket (12:42:54 AM): 'Oh, sorry! I guess I saw this kid and I thought it was you for some reason and I'm very sorry!'

Aluminumticket (12:43:01 AM): 'Uh, it's okay-'

Aluminumticket (12:43:07 AM): It turns out to be my Mom

Aluminumticket (12:43:16 AM): She's like 'You want to talk to Nein?'

Aluminumticket (12:43:20 AM): 'Hee!'

Aluminumticket (12:44:06 AM): 'D:< Not like that you stupid stereotypical idiot and rarara I don't like you, plus it's not the guy you're thinking of, it's Matt, that kid that lives with Galen'

Aluminumticket (12:44:13 AM): 'Oh, look at my wrist, I have to go'

Aluminumticket (12:44:15 AM): -click-

Aluminumticket (12:44:25 AM): And then I explored a ranch with ponies on it, and woke up.

RavenouSoulEater (12:44:51 AM): ...WTF do you smoke before bed?

Aluminumticket (12:44:55 AM): No!

Aluminumticket (12:45:05 AM): I just... Y'know, dream!

Aluminumticket (12:45:07 AM): And draw.

Aluminumticket (12:45:08 AM): A lot

RavenouSoulEater (12:45:46 AM): I think I might be jealous. Possibly.

Aluminumticket (12:47:25 AM): xD

This wasn't mine, but the other day my friend told me about one that he had, and he was on a bus full of black people and then one of them and had a monkey in her arms and my friend was like 'why do you have a monkey in your arms' and the lady was like 'what moneky' and then he looked back at the monkey and it was a black baby and then the black people got mad at him and beat him up for calling a black baby a monkey

Most of my dreams violate the terms of use in one way or the other, so I won't post them here.

I had the weirdest dream last night. So, I was at whispering rock, minding my own business as Feddlefew the Gnome (What was my D&D character, a multi classing wizard/sorcerer doing at whispering rock? Picking up a level in psion, of course.), when out of the blue came Calvin “Freckle” McMurray and Mordecai Heller from Lackadaisy walked out of the woods.

Then the squirrels attacked.

The resulting battle was too epic to be contained within these pages, although I can say that, in the end, both Mordy and Freckle decided they needed a vacation and decided to stay at whispering rock.

This wasn't mine, but the other day my friend told me about one that he had, and he was on a bus full of black people and then one of them and had a monkey in her arms and my friend was like 'why do you have a monkey in your arms' and the lady was like 'what moneky' and then he looked back at the monkey and it was a black baby and then the black people got mad at him and beat him up for calling a black baby a monkey

Most of my dreams violate the terms of use in one way or the other, so I won't post them here.

*trys to figure out how this has anything to do with double fine*

I had a dream where I was Charlie, in Charlie's Angels, but instead of three smoking chicks it was three Tim Shafers. This is all obviously a lie, but lemme keep going with it, it sounds funny.

After I sent them orders, they..uh...beat up...some dudes. And solved a...mystery. Alright, I never watched Charlie's Angels.

What about Ghostbusters? Tim might be Venkman.

What about Die Hard? Who would Tim be, in that instance? McClane or Hans Gruber?

I had a dream about Brütal Legend last night. Except it was a young high school aged Eddie. I'm having trouble remembering it all, but I remember he got expelled then threw his desk through a window. There was a badass intro to the dream game with flashes of Eddie sprouting those awesome demon wings.

Sign in to follow this