Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saoirse

Have you ever dreamed of Double Fine?

The topic doesn't specify that the dream has to do with DF, just if you'd ever had any about DF.

But, nay, I've never dreamed about DF. Which is surprising considering all the hours I've put into Psychonauts. Back when I was playing Quake II obsessively, I would dream that the soundtrack was playing in the background. Lately, though, I've had at least two dreams in which appeared one of the little rag people from 9. I think in each one I was playing some sort of game on a lawn, that was weird in a miniature golf sort of way, and I was playing it with a cat. The rag person appears but is immune to the game, and there the dream ends. At least one of my cats usually sleeps on the bed with me, so maybe I was just picking up the cat's dream. I don't know.

Last night I dreamed about DFAF. I dreamed I met Zee, but I didn't figure it out it was him untill about a quarter of the way in. He had glasses and dirty-blond haire, and his real name was Tyler...

Jeez.

Before I went to bed, actually, me and my friend were having a discussion while playing Brawl about how video game characters must be able to photosynthesize, because they NEVER EAT.

Sign in to follow this