Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
enad2000

Grim Fandango Android Installation Issues

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I see a similar topic already in the Forums.  Last update is on May 7th though.  I figured I would try and make an account and post on the forums.

Both copies of the Grim were purchased via Humble on two separate Humble accounts during a bundle.

I cannot get Grim Fandango to install on two of my devices. One is mine, One is my son's.  A Moto G4 and an Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE. 

The Shield gives a flat out error that says "Parse error, cannot Parse package."

The Moto G4 installs the 25MB apk but when you run the launcher, the download of the rest of the game just stalls.  My son has about 10GB free on his Moto G4 of internal storage.  My Shield has abuot 18Gb free but I cannot even install the apk to get the launcher that downloads the rest of the game due to the parse error.

I have bounced emails back at support@doublefine.com but I am not getting any consistent response.  I will I guess try to start again.

It's frustrating.  I can't get help from Support.  Don't know if it's a spam filter thing or some other reason I am not getting consistent communiation.

Both of those issues sound like download problems. Could you try a different internet connection?