Just a suggestion here.

Loved what you guys did with Grim Fandango and Full Throttle. I now wish I could play my favorite point-and-click game remastered!

Thanks for the awesome remasters, keep them coming.

Best regards.

the-dig.jpg

As much as i'd love a remaster of The Dig as i love the game, it holds up very well in it's original form so don't know if it's really necessary. Also i don't think Tim & co worked on that one so it doesn't seem likely for DF to do it.
And then you have the whole "Spielbergs name being attached" -factor which can't be an easy thing to sort out.

Wasn't 'The Dig' a LucasArts game?  It was great and I still need to complete it.  I love all of those point and click adventures of yesteryear and have to thank the people behind Double Fine for some of them.

ht

Yes, it was, but so was Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle, which Double Fine has already remastered, so that's why some (not just in this thread) are hoping The Dig might receive the same treatment. All of those IPs are now owned by Disney, who allowed those previous remasters to happen, so it's certainly possible, but The Dig wasn't Tim Schafer's child, unlike the others, so it would make less sense for Double Fine specifically to handle them. 

All of my favorites! Too bad this forum does not have a like feature.  I wanted to like your response. :)  Maybe we can start a petition to get 'The Dig' remastered?

That would be awesome! The Dig is one of my favorite games.

The adventure game world isn't that big and Tim probably knows the guys that worked on The Dig. I think it would work if DF would project manage and bring in people like Brian Moriarty and Ben Tiller.