You guys have got to be THE BEST company out there making games.  I love everything you guys do but PLEASE, PLEASE bring games (remastered ones at least!) to the Android platform.  It can be mobile and or/Android TV based like for the Shield TV.  I have bought almost all of your games iOS & Mac but I have left that platform years ago for Android.  There are a lot of Android gamers that you are missing out on profits from & also a lot of gamers that you are hurting by not porting the games to Android.  If your staff doesn't want to port them to Android hire a staff for Android support & create new jobs!  Please don't forget the huge Android gamer base out there!  We miss your phenomenal games & feel left out.

I think someone from DF said that the sales from the Android versions didn't cover the costs of developing and supporting them. 

Hi 5suck3rpunch! 

I'm sorry to say that we've had to cease our android porting, as Cesil says above, the costs of making and supporting them outweigh the profits we get back. We'd love to be on as many platforms as we can be, sadly Android just doesn't make sense for us any more. Sorry!!

I know that Android users in general spend far less money on apps than IOS users, but I'm curious about the cross-platform multiplayer titles. I've been playing a lot of Ticket To Ride (which is a very popular game) with a friend who has an Iphone, and I would think that many Android users buy that game because they know Iphone users who want to play.

Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic.