Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fangz

Add Boyd related Shirts to the Shop

I was browsing the Double Fine store when I noticed something. It lacked Boyd T-shirts. I would totally buy a "I am the Milkman" T-shirt. Please make this shirt exist.

Totally.

EDIT: There is the T-Man G-Shirt. How come I haven't seen that before. *Does want*

"I am a stylish T-Shirt. I can be worn underneath other shirts, or by myself. I have four holes to accommodate your neck, arms, and abdomen. T-shirts were first worn by European soldiers during World War I. Many t-shirts carry advertisements or humorous slogans. My design is a reference to a fictional, but popular character in the Excellent Game Psychonauts. Though the slogan I bear is uncomfortably true for many, my fabric and cut are comfortable for all. You look cold. Why don't you buy me?"

Personally, I've been wanting a Mr. Pokeylope shirt basically like the one in my signature for a long, long time.

Also, I like the g-man shirt, but A) I'd have to explain it all the time, especially B) 'cause of the sexual reference. It sucks that some people just can't pull a "lolwut?" IRL and let it go.

I have a shirt referencing Schrodinger's Cat, and while I love the shirt, explaining it to people really gets old. Fast.

We must design a shirt which appears normal but has a hidden psychonauts message in it.

That way people won't go "Lul Whut????" And if we pass sombody that is a Psychonauts fan they will recognise the reference and go "Amen fellow Psychonauts Player"

They need to have Goggalor shirts. They also need to have a Dr. Loboto shirt whereupon he says "Le Cerveaux!" With this gleeful face.

Sign in to follow this