nicij1

main menu not loading

Hi everyone!

I am Nicole and i am having problems with starting the cave on my mac (sierra 10.12.6, no steam). When i start the game i don't even see the main menu, I just see the background and a grey box. like this: image. But i can hear the sound working properly. What can i do? nothing seems to work and i can't even quit

thank you :)

The same here.  Recently downloaded from the Mac App Store with High Sierra (10.13.1).

Pressing several keys caused this game to start but the grey box (confirmation window with no text?) stays in the screen.

Very annoying. There's no warning the game is not compatible under High Sierra.

Please fix

I have the same issue. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING AFTER SPENDING MONEY ON THIS GAME. I cannot play it because of the bloody box - I cannot access anything on the main menu to change any settings.

Can we please have an answer or fix or refund from the developers.

On Mac high Sierra - downloaded from App.store.

The Cave no longer works with High Sierra (10.13.2)...... Looks like file loss/corruption. Dunno what you've done, or, Apple have done, but, it's a waste of my hard earned!!

Look forward to the Fix, or, Cash-back.

Hi everyone,

I bought the game yesterday, had the same bug and stumbled upon this thread. After a bit of further research, I found the solution!

The grey box is created by Apples GameCenter-app. It's some kind of confirmation dialog to set up your GameCenter account which can't be displayed properly due to the fullscreen game.
Once you set up your account within OS X via "Settings" -> "Internet Accounts" (see https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25227?viewlocale=en_EG&locale=en_EG), everything will work fine.