Sign in to follow this  
epic

New Developer Documentary - Raz's Family

Recommended Posts

Nice update!

Also: Are they using this forum for internal discussions and work? That's pretty cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, fargetv said:

Nice update!

Also: Are they using this forum for internal discussions and work? That's pretty cool!

Yep, it would seem so.  What other secrets does this forum hold?:happytim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's something about Frazie and Dion standing next to each other that reminds me a bit of Elaine and Guybrush and I can't unsee it. Mirtala is also really familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

https _playfig.s3.amazonaws.com_CampaignMediaItem_image_campaign_media_item_2017_12_21_cb7893dc-0639-41ad-809d-8aa78f80d3a6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much appreciated that this is posted here as well. 

I must say that I find it a bit weird, and to some small extent dissapointing, that the updates for the game are posted on this forums as an afterthought, or not all, by DF themselves. I would have thought that they wanted to encourage discussion about the game here. 

I'm a frequent user of these boards, but at the comment sections of FIG, so as a backer, I feel that I'm missing out a bit. 

Maybe @Spaff can clarify the  reasoning about this? 

Edited by Cecil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

game's looking amazing! i'm already such a huge fan of frazie, just from this and from her launching a rock at raz's cranium in the previous update.

also, i wonder: will the game be pushed back to spring of 2019, or later in the year, do you think? either way, i've spent so long thinking this game would never come that waiting just a while longer for the most perfect version of it is no skin off my nose. <3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cecil said:

Much appreciated that this is posted here as well. 

I must say that I find it a bit weird, and to some small extent dissapointing, that the updates for the game are posted on this forums as an afterthought, or not all, by DF themselves. I would have thought that they wanted to encourage discussion about the game here. 

I'm a frequent user of these boards, but at the comment sections of FIG, so as a backer, I feel that I'm missing out a bit. 

Maybe @Spaff can clarify the  reasoning about this? 

I guess it's just because these forum are almost dead. I think there's maybe five users who have written 90 percent of all posts here these last months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fargetv said:

I guess it's just because these forum are almost dead. I think there's maybe five users who have written 90 percent of all posts here these last months.

Well, that's what happens when there's no push to promote the forums. 

If they don't want the forums anymore, fine, that's their descision, and there's of course many other platforms for them to promote themselves. But I would rather see it being an active descion, then what it seems to be now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with you i pronciple. But I guess it's part of the general trend of traditional forums becoming less popular, and they're probably just waiting to see what happens. It takes a lot of effort to maintain forums, but it doesn't take too much effort to let existing forums continue to live with a small user mass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this