Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cecil

A big thank you to Anna Kipnis

With the news that Anna Kipnis is leaving Double Fine for a new job, I just want to say thank you Anna, for her effort during so many years to create great games for us.

Psychonauts, Brütal Legend, Broken Age and Headlander, among others, are all favorite games for me, that I have enjoyed thoroughly.  

And her part in the awesome Double Fine Adventure documentary shouldn be applauded as well. Not everyone would be willing to participate in such a project, and even fewer would do it as well. 

Congratutations on your achievements on Double Fine, and good luck on your future endeavours Anna! :D

Sad to see her go -- she seemed like an excellent team member...and I was really hoping Dear Leader would make its way out at some point...

Smiles

I admire and respect Anna greatly as both a Double Fine veteran and as a speaker on industry topics and issues.

Can Boyd Cooper even LIVE if there is no Anna?! *gasp* Maybe she was the milkman all along... O_O

You can't spell Anna Kipnis without at least three letters from "milkman"...!!!

It feels a little sad, like when your big sister is old enough for college and moves out of the house and you're not sure how often you're gonna see her now, but it's also pretty cool to see her head out there to enrich the lives of others. I dunno where she's going yet, but I'm sure she'll be good at it. I'll keep tabs on the tweetzor!

Sign in to follow this