Super smash bros. ultimate

Smash Game  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favrot smash

• Smash 64
    • Melea
    • Brawl
    • Wii U & 3ds

This is for every thing smash, from your greatest memories of playing to who you want in the game.

My favoret memories is playing my friend using fox, he was using marth. The match must have lasted for 20 minunts. most of the time we ran at each other tring to attck and ending up just going on the other side of each other.  It was awesome.

Who I want in smash is Crash Bandicoot.  It would be awesome  to see him going toe to toe with mario and sonic.

Posted (edited)

I love them all, but my fondest memories are with Brawl. It seemed the most epic when it came out. The massive crossover single player story campaign, all the vault unlockables, music remixes, and characters really sold it for me. I missed the Wii U/3DS wave because I didn't own those consoles, but having them now they're pretty fun.

If Ultimate turns out to be everything it seems to be, it'll be my new favourite (how I've missed you, directional air dodge). This series is quite special for me because I remember as a kid wishing for exactly this kind of crossover and was floored to discover that it was actually happening. I remember reading about it and seeing early screenshots in Nintendo Power and whatnot. And the day it came out my brother and I went to Blockbuster Video and rented it first thing in the morning. I'm sure we were one of the first to take it home. What a time we had. What a blast. I love this series.

Edited by MusicallyInspired

Here Are The new fighters for smash ultimate, I don't think anyone saw the last one coming at all.  Spoliers if you haven't seen the final direct.

Don't worry there are 5 dlc ones that are on the way. 

Edited by Zacal

here is the main theam in English and japaniss

I feel incredibly embarrassed when listening to that theme. Why have lyrics at all? Do like Melee or something else with a lot of energy and fanfare.

The song with lyrics is so 200% anime.

Funny you should mention Melee as its, Smash 4's, and Ultimate's themes all use the same (or extremely close) chord progressions and have countless nods, winks, and references to each other's melodies. Ultimate's theme even references some musical riffs from Smash64's intro.

Brawl is still my favourite theme though many seem to think it's far too dramatic to be taken seriously as a Smash theme....which is what I thought was the whole point. And there is not greater Final Destination Theme than Brawl's:

Edited by MusicallyInspired