Mr Death

[BUG]Impressionable trait giving random personalities

The impressionable trait is suppose to cause the hero to pick up personalty traits from other heroes in combat. I find that sometimes the heroes pick up traits that other heroes do not have. I believe this error only occurs when another hero has the "rebel" personality trait.

On 12/1/2018 at 8:59 PM, Mr Death said:

The impressionable trait is suppose to cause the hero to pick up personalty traits from other heroes in combat. I find that sometimes the heroes pick up traits that other heroes do not have. I believe this error only occurs when another hero has the "rebel" personality trait.

Can't say I've ever encountered this happening, but I don't think the Devs are working on the game anymore.
I've seen a lot of bug reports going unanswered or unfulfilled.
I believe in Double Fine's eyes, that if the game is done, and unless they can make more money off of it by selling DLC or something, they aren't going to waste their time on the game.
I would love to actually see this game get out of the "passable" state it's in, to something more along the lines of, yeah, "I'd recommend this".
Double Fine just seems content with pumping out mediocre games, that only seem to be getting worse each game they make...

Thanks for the response. Figured there was a good chance this game is too old for something like this getting fixed. I've run into it a couple times before and it always puts me off enough to take a long break from the game. 

For as many complaints I have of the game, I really have spent a lot of hours playing it. Would love to see it reworked in some form or another.