Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gridsleep

Klint, which forum software is DFAF using?

I want to look up the user instructions to find out everything that can be done in a post. Usually there's a mention at the bottom, but not here. Thanks.

Thanks. AluminumTicket inspired me. It feels good to have something that frightens someone else, as much as Apple's avatar frightens me. :)

Ticket, said she was afraid of Milla a couple weeks ago. Something about how she thought if she stopped rolling on the levitation ball, Milla would kill her.

Hmp. I did not know AT was of the female persuasion. Maybe she was talking about some dream or another. Lots of people seem to be having P inspired dreams. I just got devilish when she said this Doctor Who episode gave her the willies and she was just getting over it when someone else reminded her of it. I never miss an opportunity to be a pest.

Hmp. I did not know AT was of the female persuasion. Maybe she was talking about some dream or another. Lots of people seem to be having P inspired dreams. I just got devilish when she said this Doctor Who episode gave her the willies and she was just getting over it when someone else reminded her of it. I never miss an opportunity to be a pest.

Nah, she thought Milla was going to kill her. :P Because Milla told her the one rule of the party was to rolling, which she interpreted to mean "If you stop rolling, you lose and die."

omugosh, I could see something like that in Brutal Legend, but Psychonauts is hardly ever that severe. Even Oly's dad is a piece of cake once you figure out the combination. I'm sorry, I'm chuckling now thinking of AT sweating bullets trying to keep moving every single second of the level. That's too precious.

By "she" do you mean Milla or Ticket? If the former, then yes, of course, we know that. If the latter, then Ticket was not really rattled at all. Which, then, pray, good master?

Well, I thought that if you got off the levitation ball white gloves would rise up from the floor and drag you into the disco-y depths. Milla is a very scary woman.

Well, I thought that if you got off the levitation ball white gloves would rise up from the floor and drag you into the disco-y depths. Milla is a very scary woman.

Really? I always thought she was just hot. In fact, she reminds me of... Never mind. Nothing.

Sign in to follow this