Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TimeGentleman

These forums are closing!

As Spaff recently announced, these forums will soon become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.

Let's share some happy memories of these forums!

I have a few that spring to mind: the Broken Age board where we all took part in a historical game industry moment; the DF Game Club, where we all live-chatted in playthrough streams of a bunch of favourite games, often with the creators present (the best ones were of course the two games I worked on!); and the thread that started as a counterpoint to a particularly negative thread, but turned into an interactive text adventure.

Thanks to all the DF staff, moderators and community members who made this such a friendly, engaging place to be <3

The Double Fine Discord is now the place to be, and it's getting ever busier, so I hope you all join us there! www.discord.gg/doublefine

I'm a relatively late joiner here. A lot of users from Telltale's forums migrated to these boards, and after a while, I followed suit. While I backed Broken Age, I wasn't active on the forums then, but I did get a little more active in the MASSIVE CHALICE boards, like with the Bloodline Backer testing.

I'll miss the forums here. I like the ability to go back an re-read old posts and threads, or be able to participate in conversations that were initiated much earlier, which are things I don't think you can do as easily with the real-time discussion of Discord. But I'm glad they plan on keeping these boards archived, and, I will adapt.

To all those who posted here, thank you for all the fun and games! Thank you to the moderators for trying to keep us in line. And thank you to Double Fine for providing this service, as well as the new ones!

Sign in to follow this