Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PeaceShaker

Restocking the DF Store

I was wondering when certain items, like the signed edition of Psychonauts for the PC, will be restocked for us DoubleFer's to buy. Tim Schafer should get back to his desk in the basement and continue signing those games! And NO, you can't have your red stapler back!

office_space_recut_horror.jpg

I second this.

When, if ever, are the shirts restocked? I've been wanting a G-man shirt for a long time.

Is there any way the gods of DoubleFine could be any cooler? I just got my DHB yo-yo to go with my Raz yo-yo, and it does indeed glow wheelie red! Now my yo-yo is karmicly balancing my yin-yang with a yo-yo in each pocket of my hoodie. And my superb be-still-my-heart signed set of postcards. Gawd, what gorgeous artwork. BUT, you guys didn't have to throw in a package of BRUTAL LEGEND VINYL STICKERS! You didn't have to, BUT YOU DID! You all of you are just the greatest. How can I say no to Brutal Legend now? Oh... talk amongst yourselves. You guys...

I don't know if this kind of question should go here but I'm nervous about starting a new topic when this one is close enough to my concern, so here goes...

I placed an order at the Double Fine store two weeks ago (Fri, Sept. 11) and I still haven't received it in the mail. I sent a message to the store's e-mail account and haven't got a response. I'm really worried about it, what should I do??

OK, this is not so much a REstocking question as, well, you figure it out.

This may be a difficult request even to consider, but, maybe after the game is out for a while and you guys are finished bathing in all the case (and after getting it washed--money laundering, perhaps?), you could consider adding to the store Eddie Riggs's Ormagoddon Belt Buckle. Maybe pewter (too fragile for my taste--I have a full size tarantula belt buckle cast in a mold made from an actual tarantula, but I can't wear it because it's as fragile as lead, it bends), or bronze would be much better. I know this would be a very costly item, but if you stock it, you won't be able to make enough of them. I'm sure at least some of you guys at DF have been thinking of this.

Sign in to follow this