Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twil

The Doodles: Aftermath

Uh, don't ask about my title. But I guess it makes sense since pretty much ALL of my Psychonauts fanart came from itty-bitty doodles no higher than 3inches that I fleshed out into full pictures via photoshop in my Graphic Arts class, rather than do any of the assigned projects. Yes, I love Psychonauts enough to risk a grade!

But anyways, yeah, I'll place any and all fanart I have of Psychonauts here. So far I have 11 in my deviantArt gallery, but I'll only be posting the ones I like. Expect more to come at some point~

Criminal Crafts

"You're coming with us." (side-note: I had the pleasure of having Steve Blum, who is the voice behind the G-Men and others, sign my Psychonauts game. Unfortunately, he couldn't remember doing the role (I don't blame the man; he'd done to much to keep track of everything), as proven by how he signed it.

Nightmare on Boyd Street (this is the background on my cellphone)

Run, Raz, Run

Psychonauts Poster my baby that is currently hanging in our basement. Also, to prove that my doodles DO turn into this, here's the before and after.

"I'm a dentist!" This one wasn't a tiny doodle. Did the lineart, scanned it into photoshop and had my way with it.

Raz

Lili [keep in mind that I know I messed up on the finger count :o ]

Enjoy!!!

Wow, your art is pretty awesome. I think I will click that watch button and look though your gallery :)

EDIT: Dude, you're Ember :3 Yay Danny Phantom cosplay :D

Oh god, the Crystal/Nills is/are Jazz theory is in my head again x.x

Someone got some skillz........

im sorry for those i offend when i spell skills with a z.

i was desperate for friends......

(seriously. your a hardcore darer)

skillz.jpg.06c99c726a96021029b8ed9379e4c

Omg. I remember your stuff off DA. 8D 'tis all wonderful!

And your icon is the best thing ever.

I remember spotting "Nightmare on Boyd Street" while cruising through DA. It's very good. All of your stuff is lovely.

No exageration "You're coming with Us" made me squeal aloud with delight (and a hint of terror, brining back memories of being arrested by those guys.)! You've got severely awesome talent. :3 Keep it up!

*jawdrop upon seeing the Nightmare*

o.O

*drool river* God DANG that is one nice Nightmare right thar~ <333 *hugsqueeze* X3

Pretty awesome, I'll have to look through your stuff on deviantart later!

Woo, I did something! Well, not exactly fanart, but I got this nice bag (kinda like an over-sized purse, pretty much) and inside was a nice laptop holder/cushion. Well, this bag and this laptop cushion were far too plain for my tastes. So what did I do? I Double Fine'd em! Er, uh, just the laptop cushion so far. 2HB on the front, done in acrylics, G-Man on the back corner done in fabric paint (looks better in person). Did Mr. Pokey-lope on the opposite corner of G-Man, but it's not that great...plus my camera died before I could take a pic D:

Hoping to decorate the bag in a Black Velvetopia way...or something.

laptopbag.jpg

laptopbag.jpg.31a06f3dce45ea791389174a76

Thank you!!! (Tho for the record, I looked at the G-Man on the cover of the game for that laptop cover :o)

man thats really great, i also like your very tasteful use of shading. i feel it gives the pieces a sort of surreal asthetic that i majorly appreciate in art.

DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN! thats was incredibly ( and purposly) pretentious of me and I-AM-SORRY!

I agree with Nice Cup of Tea. THREE CHEERS FOR ART! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

afdasfdsa holy geez you have gotten SO MUCH BETTER since the last time I saw your stuff... which was like, when you first posted here oh man.

Seriously lovely lovely stuff here aaaa I adore your painter-esqe style for these ablablabla

Sign in to follow this