Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grrmlfx

frell you doublefine/EA

I am so sick of that crap.

Make that frelling Demo of Brutal Legend available around the world.

It might as a shock to you but there are retailers outside of the US and A too

The Retailers outside the USA could offer cool stuff and early demos of Brutal Legend if you would let them.

so since i am seemingly only second or third class Customer in your Opinion i am going to cancel my pre-order

of Brutal Legend

if all the People who are treated that way would do the same you might learn a thing.

Hey look, it's our first real troll!

I knew I was staying up so late for something. I was waiting to see history made.

Anyway, out of curiosity, where are you from?

(Also, Frell?)

I knew I was staying up so late for something. I was waiting to see history made.

(Also, Frell?)

oh look the first Idiot

Not from the USA that is why i am pissed that i cant not get demo even though i pre ordered the game months ago.

(Also, Frell?)

oh look the first Idiot

Not from the USA that is why i am pissed that i cant not get demo even though i pre ordered the game months ago.

Love you too, friend.

I understand your frustration, but it just seems rather illogical to cancel a preorder simply because you don't get a demo. I mean, essentially you are deciding to never play the game at all, because you didn't get to play a little bit of it early? The Spock in me can't make sense of your human irrationality.

Love you too, friend.

I understand your frustration, but it just seems rather illogical to cancel a preorder simply because you don't get a demo. I mean, essentially you are deciding to never play the game at all, because you didn't get to play a little bit of it early? The Spock in me can't make sense of your human irrationality.

I thought like that once too. but as i stated in my first Post i am sick of Company that act like doublefine/EA does now.

I work in the IT-Business, the Infrastructure for downloading the Brutal Legend demo is available everywhere PSN or XboXlive is present . It would be absolutely no Big-Deal to offer these Preorder-Codes to all Retailers around the Word.

Brutal Legend is the first i will cancel the preorder because doublefine/EA thinks they can deny all Special Content

just because a Customers lives outside of the USA!

If all Customer outside of the USA would cancel their Pre-order because they are denied any Special Content solely based on their Geographical Location.

In my mind, it is highly likely that it is a localization issue. The game was originally made in English for the technical specifications of American televisions. It is possible the game simply hasn't been converted yet, you know.

It is also possible I have no idea what I am talking about.

Now now, the Activision is the real enemy, we must forget about EA's evilness for now, it looks like they are trying out a new approach to publishing (one that does not involve digesting small companies and rehashing games on a constant basis)

Everybody will get the demo on 23. September!
Exactly. Can't you wait a week? Even if they offered it worldwide, the demo wouldn't be availible to everyone. Many people (like myself) don't have their consoles hooked up to the interwebz. Should we not buy the game, because EA didn't give us a demo on a disc?

I agree with the above poster, Double Fine has nothing to do with distribution, and so they are not to blame. Besides there's no need to throw a hissyfit over something so minor. Its not like they did something truly amoral to the customers, for example releasing a barely stable beta like SW KOTOR, Gothic 3 or Stalker Clear sky. In my opinion, as long as the company is providing a stable finished product with consistent support, they can do as they want with the superficial things like demos or preorder bonuses.

Exactly. Can't you wait a week? Even if they offered it worldwide, the demo wouldn't be availible to everyone. Many people (like myself) don't have their consoles hooked up to the interwebz. Should we not buy the game, because EA didn't give us a demo on a disc?

Why? You can't hook your console to your internet connection? Or are you posting not from home?

Why? You can't hook your console to your internet connection? Or are you posting not from home?

Internet cable's downstairs. Console's upstairs.

Frell...

!?

Sounds like something a Kabbage Boy would say xp

'I'll try to not frell your guitar so hard this time. '

Do you know that the guy who you quoted was voiced by Richard Horvitz (the voice of Raz)?

ARRRR, what the frell is this landlubber's problem? They be so angry about not playin' a small portion of the game a little early, that they ain't gonna play it at all...?!

EDIT: Me hundredth post was wasted on complainin' about this scallywag! >_<

wow, what the frell is this guys problem? Their so angry about not playing a small portion of the game a little early, that they aren't gonna play it at all...?!

Throwing a tantrum because you aren't getting your way always works. Or, at least, that's what some people seem to think.

Maybe people have low frustration thresholds.

Betcha a psychologist would have a field day with those types.

Internet cable's downstairs. Console's upstairs.

Have you tried using wi-fi? My PS3 works fine through it and one of my friends managed to hook up a console in the other room in the same fashion.

Sorry for the offtop. (though it seems everyone's guilty here :cheese: )

Not true, GOLD user will get it on the xbox on the 23rd . But PSn and silver user will get it october 1st.

Sign in to follow this