Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
i_eat_kiwi_birds

what would you like to see tim do on late night with jimmy fallon

im bored so i thought it would be funny to read what you crazy people come up with

i think he should smash a guitar

Right after he uses it to set the audience on fire.

I think he should sing a song, then smash a guitar, then demo Brutal Legend for the audience, then, be interviewed. Or really any order of those four things.

Yeah. That would probably be the most tasteful way to go. Rather than like, setting audiences on fire with pure metal. Maybe he could show some new footage of the game or something. Nothing that would spoil any of the game, just a little something.

HE SHOULD TEAM UP WITH ADAM WEST TO FIGHT CRIME.

Or what you guys said. That's cool, too.

No yours is way cooler, forget all that other noise. It will spin-off into its own sitcom and we'll call it, West and Schafer Vigilante Attorneys at Law. They're lawyers by day and crime fighting super dudes by night.

No yours is way cooler, forget all that other noise. It will spin-off into its own sitcom and we'll call it, West and Schafer Vigilante Attorneys at Law. They're lawyers by day and crime fighting super dudes by night.

Who would their nemesis be, though?

Sean Connery.

He can lead a legion of dinosaurs from outer space that do all-around evil things like kidnap the president and knock over hot dog carts and support activision. Also Tracy Morgan voices every dinosaur, and Sean Connery knows jujitsu.

Money, please.

Sean Connery.

He can lead a legion of dinosaurs from outer space that do all-around evil things like kidnap the president and knock over hot dog carts and support activision. Also Tracy Morgan voices every dinosaur, and Sean Connery knows jujitsu.

Money, please.

that is...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/snacktrain24/Brilliant.png

Sean Connery.

Money, please.

that is...

Its a thin line between insanity and genius, and insanity has just stuck their foot out on a dare.

Sean Connery.

Money, please.

that is...

Its a thin line between insanity and genius, and insanity has just stuck their foot out on a dare.

And tripped up genius on its way to the laundromat.

You're all expecting Tim to act like Jack Black. Tim is too laid back for that. He is to Jack as Silent Bob is to Jay. Tim is the cerebral answer man. Jack is the wild and crazy guy. Super ego and id. Tim is peanut butter, Jack is grape jelly.

I would like to see Tim clap his hands and have all the Psychonauts and Brutal Legend cosplayers come out on stage to join him in a pile on the couch and behind and sitting all around. Fallon would be speechless.

"So....this is your army?"

I don't like breaking things. Particularly things that someone put a lot of effort and skill into making. I've gotten rid of that kind of anger in my life. It's not fun.

Oh, ok. Well, let me take this Steve Vai custom Ibanez and hand it to Tim so he can SMASH WHAT LITTLE BRAINS THERE ARE OUT OF YOUR TINY CORRODED SKULL AND PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY.

They're jealous of the hotdog's succulent juiciness because they all taste like dry chicken.

I'd really like to hear the story of the time you tasted a dinosaur. Do tell.

I can tell you of the time I tasted the incredible dream giraffe.

They're jealous of the hotdog's succulent juiciness because they all taste like dry chicken.

I'd really like to hear the story of the time you tasted a dinosaur. Do tell.

Well I was using my hacked Xbox 360 which RRoD'd just as I spilled a cola on it. The electrical shock knocked me unconscious and when I woke up I was in the Stoneage. There they were, all the dinosaurs: The Brontobus, The Pterodactplane, The Etching Bird Television! Then Dino showed up and gave me a ride to the Flintstone's house. There we had a wild party, and I got really drunk and made out with Betty Rubble and then we all had Bronto Burgers, which tasted just like dry chicken. I did not enjoy it, I did not enjoy it almost as little as I did not enjoy the bludgeoning Barney Rubble gave me.

Then I woke up in the hospital, somehow returned to the present (I have a theory that the Jetson's dropped by and when they left they dropped me off in 2009 since it was on their way).

And that's how I tasted Dinosaur.

THE END!

Sign in to follow this