Sign in to follow this  
DarthAve

Favorite comic?

Which comic would you marry and have lots of little babies with if it were human??  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which comic would you marry and have lots of little babies with if it were human??

• The Amazing Adventures of Knight, 2HB, Muscleman and crew (Scott C)
    • My Comic About Me!(Nathan "Bagel" Stapley)
    • Epic Saga and/or Happy Funnies (Raz)
    • Polaroids (Mark Hamer)

Which comic do you get online for everyday to look for updates(Or..use to when it was going?)

It's hard not to be biased here, seeing as how Scott C and Nathan update so much more frequently than Mark and Raz. (Read: At all)

All the comics have had really glorious moments, but I have to go with Scott.

Mark's Polaroid always weird me out and I find them very unnervingly funny.

Of course, a fifth option might be my own webcomic Captain August (check my sig!) :)

Scott C! Past favourite storylines off the top of my head: light dome scenester, bumphead vs 2HB joke-off, jousting uncle, captain's gold-digger phase.

Scott C's are awesome and updated conveniently regularly, but the Happy Funnies make me smile every time :)

The Amazing Adventures of Knight, 2HB, Muscleman and crew (Scott C).

Hmmm, they are all so good it's hard to decide. That's like asking if sour milk is better then regular milk. Both are so good and have their own great qualities.

the only one that follows a good story is scotts

all the others dont make any sence./ scare me

Poor Bagle. D: He's my favorite. I liked the adventure with Chewbacca and Indiana Jones and that Blue Shark/Magic Bear.

I say scott c. due to the awesome visual style. Plus, knight is the coolest dude ever!

Probably Scott C. It's updated frequently (going on 500!), got an awesome art style (not that the others don't. Those rule too), and...Well you just can't compete with the majestic awesomnicity that is the Two Headed Baby, can you?

Sorry, but Nathan's is by far my favorite. I love his art style, characters, story and detail. I just find his entire comic hilarious.

Scott C is my all time favorite, although Epic Saga kept me coming back... until i ran out of quarters...

Scott C wins, but My Comic About me comes in second.

It's really the doodles at the top that are the best, though.

See the problem is, Scott's comic picks up pretty fast, where Nathan's starts out with a few doodles of him in different clothes (Which I found hilarious) and then picks up into an actual storyline like Scott C's, but in color and very sexy.

Trying to not be biased by the drawing style, and as far as story and dialogue is concerned, definitely Raz's. I just hope the minigame doesn't mean the comics won't continue.. fingers crossed

Scott's is definitely by favorite, although I did enjoy Nathan's when he had the story going strong. I also liked Epic Saga, but alas it ended in a whimper.

i think they are all awesome. but since i once dreamed i was visited by the captain (scott c.( not the actual scott c., i mean his comic.(or maybe it's selfbiographic and he actually IS the spitting image of the captain. i don't know.))) and we made the worlds largest burrito together, i'll have to go with tamdada: the amazing adventures of knight, 2hb, muscleman and crew.

I miss the Happy Funnies. Raz should have continued those.

I agree, those were my favorite