Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MotorMouth

It's The Final Countdown!

Everyday the game gets closer to release time slows down.

Try not to get trapped in the Zeno's paradox, or by the time when we will be playing Brütal Legend, you will be trapped in the hellish negative time netherworld, along with that ostrich, who could never outrun the turtle.

Everyday the game gets closer to release time slows down.

Try not to get trapped in the Zeno's paradox, or by the time when we will be playing Brütal Legend, you will be trapped in the hellish negative time netherworld, along with that ostrich, who could never outrun the turtle.

or it could be the time warps on the forums

Hey guys.. I'm new here but have been waiting for Brutal Legend for quite some time now :D. Anyway I hope I can get it early, like monday or wednesday.. I'm free on those days but the rest of the week I have to work ( even in the weekend! ) .

Oh and please bring the Pre-order guitar dlc to Europe in some way tim!

CURSE YOU, CONGRESS! Why must you always place this nation's memorial holidays on Monday? We vote on Tuesday! What, Columbus not good enough for a Tuesday? You stuck up, Congress.

I agree. i get a shortened school day mondays, and extra long school days on tuesdays. This sucks. Getting it within 30 minutes of school being out (my dad has to take me to gamestop, otherwise I would just teleport a copy straight into my disk tray)

run your computer without firewall or antivirus, and when it gets infected, you can tell everyone you have a virus and have to stay home.

Fake your own death and stay home the whole week! yeah.
The next week.

Boss / Principal: I thought you were dead...

DFAF Member: I got over it.

I wish I didn't have class on Monday. but on the bright side i only have one class on Tuesday and it ends at 9:00 AM so hurray for me.

Also does anyone know if the game will be on the shelves before 12? that usually happens here, it makes me angry that they don't just put them up at closing time the night before.

Well I have night classes, so I'll be playing all day (our thursday teacher is usually absent, so I might have that day off as well).

Well, I'm guessing sites like gametrailers will have thier reviews up tomorrow. It'll give us something to scavenge while we wait for the thirteenth.

seeing as the place i preordered from isn't having a midnight release

I won't be getting brutal legend until tuesday night

33h 40m

... until my GS opens. I can't wait to see what it feels like to hold world peace in the palm of my hand.

Your new avatar looks vaguely familar, MotorMouth. Where's it from?

a psp game called half-minute hero(it's coming out october 13th or 14th more like it since i think that's the shipping date)

Is it made by Atlus? That character looks like he would fit in Persona or one of their other games.

Also something about Brutal Legend.

Is it made by Atlus? That character looks like he would fit in Persona or one of their other games.

Also something about Brutal Legend.

nope it's made by a company called Xseed

a psp game called half-minute hero(it's coming out october 13th or 14th more like it since i think that's the shipping date)

I'm unsure if I'm excited about that game or not. The concept is novel, but I'm afraid it would ruin certain aspects of the gameplay. Being prompted to pay some fairy money every 30 seconds would get kinda annoying if you ask me.

I'm unsure if I'm excited about that game or not. The concept is novel, but I'm afraid it would ruin certain aspects of the gameplay. Being prompted to pay some fairy money every 30 seconds would get kinda annoying if you ask me.

i don't think she's in all of the stages just some of them(like on the first level of the hero 30 demo you can't pay to reset the timer)

ign gave it 8.8 which i found pretty shocking since this is a game most people probably haven't heard of and i thought they would tear into it...

Sign in to follow this