Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MotorMouth

It's The Final Countdown!

Why would they review a game poorly just because a lot of people haven't heard of it?

I think he's convinced that IGN is the root of all evil and only gives good scores to main-stream games.

EDIT: 2 hours and 51 minutes people. Unfortunately, I have to pick mine up tomorrow afternoon......being 14 is so unmetal sometimes.

no iam not....i just was surprised they rated it so high because well just rating them was a surprise

but You'd think a game with nothing but stages that require you to beat it in less then 30 seconds would get old after awhile

but i guess it does have enough content for the price tag of $29.99(half minute hero that is)

anyways tomorrow's the day after all this waiting

it finally comes to a end

Only three and a half hours for me, I'm glad I went to college, the only problem is playing the game, then staying up, because I have class at 8 then again at 12. I again curse computer science homework.

I'm super pumped. I'll have to wait til after class tomorrow to pick it up but then I can pretty much play all day. However class tomorrow is gonna go by super slow now so that's gon suck but I can do it!

I'm super pumped. I'll have to wait til after class tomorrow to pick it up but then I can pretty much play all day. However class tomorrow is gonna go by super slow now so that's gon suck but I can do it!

Yeah, same for me. I'm going to go pick up my copy after school tomorrow, and I'm think it will be a fairly homework-free night!

Rocktober 13th is finally upon us....(gamestop doesn't open until 10:00 though and it's currently 6:39 am so i'll be waiting awhile)

Sign in to follow this