Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
weemies

Double Fine Store

Hi all, but specifically people who mind the Double Fine store! Would you mind responding to either one of the two emails I sent to dfshop@doublefine.com like a couple of weeks ago? That would be real snazzy. I was hoping you would let me give you some of my money, but seeing as you haven't bothered to respond, I'm starting to think you don't want it.

Thanks

PS. To anyone who has sent them email, do you think I should expect to get a response from them during my lifetime?

I ordered a 2HB yo-yo and a pack of postcards just recently and got them a few days back. They might be processing orders, but the proximity of Rocktober might be hindering their email etiquette.

im still waiting for my order. but then i can understand they were busy when i had ordered it ( before brutal legend was out), but i order my on 6th oct, i still haven't received any info when or if the item has been shipped.

still waiting for a reply.

I tried to order a buttload of stuff a while ago, but it wouldn't take my credit card, which is accepted everywhere else online and IRL, so, that's a shame. I wrote a bunch of emails about a month ago, but never heard back. If they ever decide to fix it or message me back, I'd still like to buy that buttload of stuff.

You guys got that far? I'm still waiting for the item to be in stock.

I WANT ME A WHISPERING ROCK T-SHIRT.

I'm also going to order a copy of psychonauts, signed by the man himself.

I WANT ME A WHISPERING ROCK T-SHIRT.

I'm also going to order a copy of psychonauts, signed by the man himself.

You're not alone.

I want, more than anything EVER, the Psychonauts Black Velvet Playing Cards. OMFG. Even if they were on eBay for $100, I'd buy them.
dude, find them. I'm sure a pair will pop up. I was able to find one on eBay, but try other sites. who knows, you may get lucky! :3 Lemme say the cards are GORGEOUS~! Raz Jokers hehe~

I want, more than anything EVER, the Psychonauts Black Velvet Playing Cards. OMFG. Even if they were on eBay for $100, I'd buy them.

On the chance that you can't find them or afford them, you could try this handy patch for good old Windows Solitaire that will let you play in Psychonauts style:

http://v2.razputin.net/index.html@page=multimedia%2Fdownloads%2Fpsychocards.html

On the chance that you can't find them or afford them, you could try this handy patch for good old Windows Solitaire that will let you play in Psychonauts style:

http://v2.razputin.net/index.html@page=multimedia/downloads/psychocards.html'>http://v2.razputin.net/index.html@page=multimedia/downloads/psychocards.html

The link isn't copying properly. I tried it myself and it gets screwed somehow after pasting it in DFAF. I think those last two slashes are upper register ASCII. Just go to http://v2.razputin.net and follow the Multimedia link.

Can someone who lives in America give the store a call? Who knows, you might be put on the line to Tim himself (not really). Inquire as to when the store is going to be restocked? Phone:

(415) 896-1110

I want you guys to go absolutely nut sh*t on it.

frick, i think my order is stuck at the customs in india. damn........ but then i've been told so is the complete shipment of Assassin Creed 2. hehehe

Hey DF.

Just wanted to hear if you guys aren't gonna let us buy signed copies of Brütal Legend? Would really digg one!

Furthermore, when is Double Fine Action Comic issue zwei being released?

Sorry for double posting...

So I just purchased The Art of Brütal Legend from Amazon Uk and I was browsing

the Double Fine store, how come you can buy signed copies of Brütal Legend for PS3

but not Xbox360??? I want a signed copy goddamn, just like Psychonauts.

Furthermore I'm thinking of purchasing the Eddie Riggs statue, can you guys guarantee

I'll be able to recieve it in one piece, since I live in Denmark, Europe?

Thanks for the quick reply Klint.

Can you possibly give me an update when Signed Xbox360 copies are ready for order?

Awesome, well looks like Eddie's going to Denmark then....

well, its Christmas and i still haven't got my order that i placed back in October. and i feel let down, by double fine.... like really let down. i order the Brutal Legend and Psychonauts posters, both signed.

now i can understand things can get lost along the way, that can't be helped. but atleast reply my mails man. like, atleast just tell me to my face its lost and nothing can be done. i would respect that more than just ignoring the mails altogether.

love your guys games, enough to have the creator signed posters of those games.

just show me some humility.

Please, please, PLEASE the signed Psychonauts PC back in stock. I'm waiting to order some other stuff from the store too, but I want a signed copy!

HEY ALSO A QUESTION FOR STORE PEOPLE. How many Eddie statues do you guys have left? I'm planning on getting one as a birthday gift for myself since I have the money.

eep, I hope they're not dead. I just placed an order over $200 and I don't want it to be lost in the system somewhere :< aaaaaaa I am worried now

Hi guys! I run the mighty Double Fine shop so Klint thought maybe it was about time for me to jump on and field some shop questions! We are a few days behind because of WonderCon but all the orders that were placed in the last week and a half will be filled and shipped out today.

I'm sorry for the delay!

Thanks for your patience!

Laura

YeOldeDFShoppe keep