Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
weemies

Double Fine Store

YES.

Hey-maybe, you know, I think a shirt with Eddie shouting "EVERYTHING IN THAT GENERAL DIRECTION MUST DIE" or the Deuce on it would be nice.

Just sayin'.

i'm thinking of purchasing a Signed Psychonauts Poster, will everything be okay there? Like they still sell them fine don't they? And can they mail them to another country?

Store work a bit odd I can say. For istance, only April 8th it showed that my order was shipped however tracking number on order I've already recieved says it was shipped 1 day ago. Anyway, my awesome t-shirt was delivered and I am happy.

Many thanks, YeOldeDFShoppe, for free Brutal legend stickers you shipped with my t-shirt! I thought I did grow up but now I'm going to place them anywere around my home and even on my car!

Thank you very much for the little extra in my latest order, DF shop! Much appreciated, and hoping for the best in the future!

The jewel casing on the soundtrack was a bit cracked, though it probably happened during shipping. Either way, just having the soundtrack in my possession is more than enough!

I'm a very satisfied shopper.

Replying to give a big THANK YOU to the DF Store. My packages arrived safely and

have made my desk the coolest place ever to draw and chat and work on stuff at.

Here is proof.

BestDesktopEver1.jpg

Some more proof.

Eddie will guard my computer from evil people that want to use it without my spoken permission.

That, or he'll just beat up my Tribble. He better not, cause Dibble is wearing DFAC Pins. Best Tribble ever.

Sorry for showing off, but I am super proud of my desk layout thanks to all the awesome beautiful DF merch on it now~

Again, thank you guys so, so much~ <3 I'll always be willing to throw money at you whenever more cool stuff is available~~

((hopefully a Tainted Coil Faction Shirt to add to my G-Man and Pizza with the Bros shirts~))

I used to have the same little plastic Misty, Tikara xD

Is that a Mameshiba beside your printer?

I still want that awesome black Double Fine hoodie in size M but it has been out of stock for a year or more. Is there any chance it will ever be available again?? :(

More stationery would be nice. Restocking the older stuff (especially the shirts, alot of the sizes are out of stock) would be nice.

And can I ask what we can expect as far as Costume Quest merchandise goes?

Is Will Arnet in Brutal Legend? I know David Cross is. :P

I got my Eddie Riggs shirt, and though I'm in Florida and wearing black burns my flesh, I still wear it like it gives me metal superpowers. I'd love Faction logo shirts though.

It would be awesome if DF would sell Brütal Legend or Psychonauts gelaskins for iphones.

I just noticed that Valve has TF2 and Portal gelaskins in their store and thought that it would be cool to have a Brütal Legend one.

The store needs a Brutal Legend soundtrack for sale.

That, or a few signature guitars (either the Clementine, or the Love Maker).

Omg, thank you. The music here is just epic, kudo over 9000!!!!

Now all I need is the love maker.................

Question: Will the Pizza w/ Bros shirt be available as a standalone item in the future?

Everything included in the DFAC Extra Premium Pack is awesome and all, and the price is great, but it'd be really nice if the shirt was available for individual purchase, like the stickers/pins/buttons are.

I've been trying to get some help with an order I placed about two months ago and have been having a lot of issues trying to get anyone to help me. I ordered a signed Psychonauts poster from Double Fine. My roommate did as well on the same day. He got his, but I never did. Since then I've tried emailing the store support email several times, writing to the double fine twitter, and even calling double fine directly. So far I haven't received a single response about my issue.

I feel I have more than supported double fine as I have purchased over 20 copies of Psychonauts for myself and as gifts over the years. Its just been rather disconcerting coming from a company I had such fond feelings towards for several years. Is there any way I can actually speak to someone about an item I paid for yet never received?

You know, you could try calling the delivery company. Ask if they received any orders to you. If they didn't then it might be something to do with Double Fine, not too sure though since I don't really know what goes on there at all.

The delivery company according to my receipt is USPS via Priority mail. This doesn't require signature confirmation so they'd leave it at my residence. It also wouldn't explain why they would deliver my roommate's poster but not mine.

Just a thought. It had happened to me before, that they had the package but never delivered it. Anyways, good luck to you man, it sucks losing out on something no matter what the reason is.

I wish the shirts came in XS. I know it's small, but that's my size so...