Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
weemies

Double Fine Store

Woah! It's been at least two months and two weeks, hasn't it? Not even through the 'phone or a response through the mail? Ouch. I think I'll hold back on ordering anything if this is what customer service for their store is like...

Can you possibly give me an update when Signed Xbox360 copies are ready for order?

Awesome, well looks like Eddie’s going to Denmark then….

I still haven't been able to get any help with my order. Its been three months.

EDIT: Looks like the post by the store manager "answering a few questions by request" was deleted. Interesting =/ Essentially within those answers there was no reference to my issue. I can't imagine doublefine has no idea that I haven't been getting help at this point.

At this point I'm extremely disappointed. I have made no claim of double fine making an error or negligence along the way and have requested nothing but communication or acknowledgement along the way. I will be calling double fine again once more to attempt to resolve the issue. If I do not get any form of communication afterwards within a reasonable period of time I'll be forced to take more aggressive attempts at receiving customer service or a refund.

At this point I'm extremely disappointed. I have made no claim of double fine making an error or negligence along the way and have requested nothing but communication or acknowledgement along the way. I will be calling double fine again once more to attempt to resolve the issue. If I do not get any form of communication afterwards within a reasonable period of time I'll be forced to take more aggressive attempts at receiving customer service or a refund.
well, son, it looks like nobody from double fine is going to respond to you here. stop annoying us forum readers with your talk and take that aggressive action already! bad-mouth the df shop everywhere! call your credit card company and request a chargeback! firebomb double fine's offices!

It affects forum users because they're probably the ones using the shop. I feel its reasonable to be posting this - especially in the "Double Fine Store" thread. Why would you read this thread if you didn't care about information pertaining to the store?

Also something which does get attention from double fine could help a future user who is in a similar situation. I'd understand if I was in here every day "Still no response", but I'm waiting at least a few weeks between messages. Its not like I'm spamming.

ocd compels me to open every unread thread.

seriously though, i'm on your side. it's been three months. stop bitching on a forum. do what it takes to get your product or your money back. I WANT YOUR NEXT POST TO BE A SUCCESS STORY, DAMMIT!

DF's store is a one-man show, just so you know. And knowing DF, the one person who runs the shop probably also has another more important game-related job to do and is probably doing that atm

I hope they answer some of the shop-related questions in their next podcast. It's getting out of hand. And dangnabit I really would like to buy some merchandise, DF