Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
They call me.... Mook?

PS3/360 Multiplayer Names List!

So! I think I am not just making this up, but, as far as I know, Brütal Legend can only be played with people on your friends list, aye?

Well then, what better friends than the friends from the Double Fine forums!

So, I figured have a grand master list of all of the Gamertags and PSN Names of all wonderful people here at the DFAF.

Well, to get things started I guess, I am Mooks and my 360 Gamertag is Mookiebean1515.

360 MASTER LIST

Mooks: Mookiebean1515

smarttman: CubanCommando92

banballow: Mr Banballow

zeeman645: zeeman645

RocketBear: xDANCECOMMANDER

tiffuts: tiffuts

gridsleep: gridsleep

Jon Tex: SpartanTex987

PS3 MASTER LIST

banballow: MrBanballow

gridsleep: gridsleep

MotorMouth: vv_argost

Rai: Nyalugwe

Conrad: Aninael

Razputin: wolladeath

I'll admit upfront, I don't really get online much with my 360 as it requires running an ethernet cable thru the middle of my room, and I'm not about to pay Microsoft $100 for an adapter... so I'm much more likely to be found on my PS3, with its' free wifi.

PS3: MrBanballow (No Space)

Xbox 360: Mr Banballow (Space)

I'm picking up the game for both systems, so there ya go.

There's a thread for tags in the Outside of Doublefine forum. Also, you can include it in your profile.

You know, I don't really know. I think its nie-AH-loog-WAY. I think its a Malawian word, but I am not Malawian (I'm a caucasian from America and I have never even been out of the country actually) My dad isn't from Malawi either, he just went there in the Peace Corps and thought the place was really cool, so he named our account "cheetah" in a language he learned.

PS3: Aninael

If we get it for Xbox as well (it is a possiblity) I'll let you guys know that too!

Cuban has mine, I was going to send you a friend request later tonight Xerxes after I get home from College.

But anyways: Jellyfish Opera

Gotcha.

360: Lhorkan. I'm not playing multiplayer just yet, but I'll get on there as soon as I'm done with the single player.

Feel free to add me, I need friends! ;(

Hi! I'm new to the forum, so this will be my first post :P

Anyway, I recon I will be playing some multiplayer, mostly with my brother though. This is the kind of multiplayer I like to play with nice people I know, due to me not being that good :P But you seem like a nice (read evil if you are of the Coil) bunch, so why not?

GamerTag is: Jaqen Hghar

Not sure how much I will be able to play though. RL is a fickle mistress. But I'll never say no to a match without a real reason :D

Oh, and I live in Norway, so the time zones might make playing difficult as well...

Sign in to follow this