Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leroy Octopus

Whatcha doin' for Halloween? A DFAF Thread

Charlie Brown, of course. I don't think that's Linus with him though. It's been a while since I've seen the special, but doesn't he stay in the pumpkin patch to wait for the Great Pumpkin?

I'm going as a Scout, if only because 1. I have no other costumes 2. it's comfortable and 3. Indigo and her brother are going as the Medic and Heavy respectively and I'm going trick-or-treating with them, so... (they have an excuse because they have three younger siblings. xD)

I'll be going to my friend's yearly Halloween party, considering she and her husband really get into the spirit of it all (plus there is lots of gaming, food, partying, what not all in one area). Last year I went as a lawyer with claws to severe human flesh (a nod to Billy and Mandy). This year though I'll be going as Lord Doviculus (which my costume is complete for the most part except for the head).

might be going as 9-volt. just need to find a fake construction worker hat and some transparent plastic cylinders to glue onto it and I should be alright.

I'm such a nerd.

I don't know what I'm doing this year, my girlfriend said something about a double date with my friend who's coming back from basic training and her friend, but girls apparently can't make up their mind about costumes, and I said i wanted to be Eddie this year, but during a Haircut, my sideburns where shaved off, plus she got angry at me for saying that(I have no idea why, I think its awesome). So, as of now I have to find a new costume.

I might see GWAR, might see Dethklok, maybe a couple parties. Definetely finding time to watch some bad horror movies in there with some buddies.

I'm probably doing another party/haunted house with my friends. We build this really cool glow in the dark super special awesome haunted house at my place and spend the night scaring the shit out of people (I hide in a coffin and jump out at people, how original. Although I do get to be a zombie-pirate.) before demanding candy from strangers. We also might go to "The Beast" or "The Edge of Hell" which are famous gigantic haunted houses here.

I'm doing a bunch of face-painting on and around halloween, so no trick-or-treating for me, but I still get to dress in my costume. I like to make a new costume each year, and this year I'm making one that looks like a ring-tailed cat.

Also, I'm decorating my yard with lots of Halloween Disney stuff. I'm making a couple of paper-mache figures (I'm working on one of Bolt in a Superhero costume, and another of Nala in a witch costume.) an such, and I'm painting a couple of scenes in the window via window paint. I'm also going to make a cloth figure of Zero that hangs over the doorway.

I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends. YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR FREE CANDY!

I'm going as this guy.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/silentcobra/Cosplay Refs/DrStein.png

EDIT: Argh. Stupid space in the link means you have to copy/paste it for it to work.

He's from Soul Eater, which is the Most Excellent Anime Ever.

...why, yes, I enjoy cosplay, why do you ask?

I'm bein' Lili. :D We're all gonna dress up at school on friday, too, so after school me and my friend (Who is going as Ms. Lovett) are going to Taco Bell. (I managed to convince her with this.) And then on actual halloween we're going to all these parties and junk. FUN.

I'm going to be staying home like I've been doing so I can take Oscar out and greet people at the door with him :3

Two years ago I was Pyramid Head and last year I was a G-Man. So I'm going to combine the two to make G-HEAD. WITH A SNAKE. BEST COSTUME EVER

I will take pictures just for you guys :3

Rai: We build this really cool glow in the dark super special awesome haunted house at my place and spend the night scaring the [Pee-pee, potty, poo-poo!] out of people.

I used to the same exact thing, it was awesome. Our neighbors would come and help too. We would play music, use strobe lights and use smog machines. Man we scared a lot of people, but now we don't really do it anymore and just hang out at our house. That's probably what I'll be doing.

If i can grow my gotee out in time to shave it, I'm going as Toki Wartooth.................................not a bumble bee

If I could grow a goatee I'd also be Toki Wartooth. However, as things currently stand I plan on being the scaly man-fish Old Gregg.

Yes, I will be handing out water colors.

My friends are also being other Adult Swim personalities, such as Dr. Steve Brule and Jan and Wayne Skylar.

I'm going to be staying home like I've been doing so I can take Oscar out and greet people at the door with him :3

Two years ago I was Pyramid Head and last year I was a G-Man. So I'm going to combine the two to make G-HEAD. WITH A SNAKE. BEST COSTUME EVER

I will take pictures just for you guys :3

I feel so special. 8D

I watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown today. Before the season is over I need to watch A Nightmare Before Christmas and Monster House.

Sign in to follow this