Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MotorMouth

so whats next for brutal legend before the release?

We've Seen A Demo-Thon A X-Play Special A Segment With Jimmy Fallon

and as the game's release date gets closer and closer

i wonder is anyone going to do anything special for brutal legend like a last minute article or something?

I was leaning toward slaughtering the innocent, eating babies, and summoning the four horseman of the apocalypse...........you know the usual.

you misunderstood the topic i ment do you think any of the gaming websites or shows will have something special for brutal legend's launch?

That last thing I saw was an interview the Composer.....so I'm speculating a GameTrailers special on Brutal Legend (not the last one, like a preview they usually do for big games). If not that a message from Tim Schafer perhaps?

I think we understood the topic, but, and I don't pretend to speak for anyone else, mention of things mundane tend to make me go overboard. I jump ship, so to speak.

I'm sure there will be much more coverage and publicity and much more often as THE DAY approaches. This thing is gaining a life of its own. As to what exactly will happen, who can tell? We're having a bit of a windstorm here right now, with weather alerts, so maybe the Valkyries are practicing their swoops in the vicinity?

Sign in to follow this