Sign in to follow this  
Calavera

I offer myself to you

It makes sense doesn't it? There are American Ninjas everywhere. Swedish Ninjas are probably cooler too.

Yeah, but American ninjas are terrible

Hey dont bag on Chris Farley, that man was brilliant.

And what about Canadian ninjas? Or should I say.... MARS NINJAS?! HMM, BOSCH? HMM?! (<--Just me being weird to Bosch)

But yes. What do Canadian ninjas do?

Good move. For a moment there I thought you were going to insult my home planet. That would be a bad choice, carbon-based life form.

Umm. Obviously?

I'm behind you. Now I'm not. Now I'm getting a sneak peek at Brutal Legend! Har har har.

Let's go! Quick, we must save the universe from the crazy intergalactic terrorist Xenu and the cult of L. Ron Hubbard!

Sweet. Coiuld you guys make cool new dance moves too? Maybe some moves that our caporial bodies cannot. Or maybe just do the charleston REAL FAST!

Hmmm. I guess you could do the charlseton at regular speed while Bosch does it at supa' speed. Thus creating a humurous disparity between the two.

Can i wrote clever poems detailing your heroic deeds? I can sort of play the harmonica too.

So what's the plan Bosch? Do we like reverse the order of time back before this cult existed and make sure it is never made by suggesting its a bad idea when it originally come to the mind of its creator? What?

Yes. We can also rough Hubbard up a bit and instill the wisdom that Scientology is nonsensical and retarded and that he was probably high when he came up with the idea.

I don't know about you, but I am a pure energy life form after all. So...

NANANANANANANANANANA U CAN'T TOUCH THIS

NANANANANANANANANANA

Ok, time to shut up.