Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stampy83

Jack Black disses the competition (Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, AC2) :D

Modern Warfare 2 And AC2 Don't even come out the same month as brutal legend

so i wouldn't really call them competition

Uncharted 2 though very much so

games released between Rocktober and January are considered "Holiday" releases. since they are relatively close to the December time.

well for now all brutal legend has to worry about is uncharted 2(least on the ps3 version)

You're looking at it wrong. It is Uncharted 2, who should be terrified of Brütal Legend's sales of awesome heavy metal wrath!

The only other game that I'm thinking about buying is Borderlands (that's not instead of, mind you, in addition to Brutal Legend). Pretty funny video though.

Jack Black looks uber goofy with the fake arm buff plushies ;p

Though I still will get Uncharted 2, Naughty Dog is on my list of Pedigree video gamer developers, as is Double Fine, so passing up their game would like kicking my pug, and that's not right...even if she ate my last PS3 controller...

yeah i know but Modern Warfare 2 has a lot of fans(people are still playing COD4 these days!)and some of them might take it the wrong way

If you say anything bad about any game, you're going to get fanboys pissed off. That's what happens on the internet. I'm actually looking forward to all these games, but I can take a joke. Reasonable people out there will as well. The fanboys will bitch, but they'll bitch about anything. If we're not allowed to make fun of something, because people like it, then the world is f*cked.

It was pretty amusing. What's with jack black and his weird voice it's kinda unnecessary. That's not even what his character sounds like.

Sign in to follow this