Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

Gamertag / Friend-code exchange.

OK. there's a possibility of the new Doublefine game having online aspects right? Well here's our chance to all share info with one another. We can all post our gaming titles so that we may play with one another on the internet battlefield. Of love. I don't know what these are called with the PS3. But post 'em ef ya got 'em.

My gamertag is TheBizarro.

Now, Halo 3 is coming out soon and I know some of us in this joint have a 360. So lets all get together and and do some killin'.

(This is unstickied now because you can enter the info in your profile page -DFJustin)

Sweet ok my xbox tag is Phantom Sloth add me and we shall own fools in gears of war till halo 3 comes out.

and im Way to lazy to type my wii code so clicky :D

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/codyread/PhantomSloth-rg.jpg

as for DS.....PM me or just ask me what code you want i have ac:ww tony hawk(AS) mario kart Tenchu(I know sweeet....ly bad) nd Pokemon :P oh and i just rented Metriod from game fly so if you wanna play BE QUICK

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969255418

-Steam community ID. More DFAFers need Team Fortress 2

3134 2408 8862 2654

-Wii code. You can get my bizzare and disturbing Miis to come visit, or I can lose terribly at Mario Strikers (in Europe, anyway).

I've also got Mario Kart DS, Prime Hunters, and Pearl on the DS, but I'm too lazy to boot each one up and type out the codes :P

Wii Friend Code: 1816 3179 6010 5771

I really hope the trademark on "Wii Handle" is for a username system to replace the stupid numbers...

Yea, i don't understand why they decided to go the crazy number route. At least they are taking some steps toward online stuff.

I'll post my Wii code when I get around to booting the damn thing up again and figuring out what it is.

ok, i know it's lame to try and resurect this, but we need more DF peeps on Halo 3. I've only played a little bit so far, but it RAWKS. HARD.

Does anyone from RD know if St. Jimmy has a 360? I played a game yesterday against someone with the same name and was wondering if it was him?

More stuff from me, but if anyone else happens to be playing Enemy Territory: Quake Wars from today I should be online as 'Hermit'. Got some sort of code with my preoder to register the name.

Also, if anyone else owns Rune Factory my friend code is 1676-1555-8528

It'd be cool to nab some high quality seeds off someone (I'm still not too far into the game)

I'd play with you. If I had a 360. Tell you what, buy me a 360 and a copy of Halo 3, and I'll play with you.

I'd play with you. If I had a 360. Tell you what, buy me a 360 and a copy of Halo 3, and I'll play with you.

That sounds like the deal of a lifetime. I'd be nice if we could get some DF people together for some games. But there are TONS of others on all the time so no biggie. A campaighn and forge lobby would really be great though....

360 - V00d00 Panda - I'm rather rude and offensive, depending on the game. Usually it's for kicks. Also I've got Halo 3 like I've got the plague. And I very well don't have the plague.

Wii Console Number - 4186 4389 8894 2185 - I have absolutely no idea how to use this or whatever. Plus I don't have any online games for the Wii. Yet.

Whatever. I refuse to repost it because I’m way too lazy to boot up my Wii and figure out what it is AGAIN.

S'all good. Someday perhaps we shall all be able to play a new Double Fine cross platform game online and mock one anothers mothers. Someday....

Sorry for digging up a old topic, but anyone interested in some xbox live play now that I got mine back?

Maybe some Halo, Kameo, or Raze's Hell?

Sorry for digging up a old topic, but anyone interested in some xbox live play now that I got mine back?

Maybe some Halo, Kameo, or Raze's Hell?

Shit, I'd love to play Raze's Hell, I still have the disk, but I haven't played it since... Conker came out? Is there a live co-op?

fairyofjustice

Sweet. Alright Bookdust my clone/evil twin I added ya.

I would totally be down for some Raze's Hell. In all the time I've had it I have not been able to get one other person on there with me. There are some deathmatch modes and other cool stuff like SOCCER!

Hopefully when or if they add it on the xbox originals for the 360 more peeps will be on.

My gamertag is thebizarro.

We need to get like everyone online in a game sometime. Halo 3 maybe? I played with a bunch of us from the old RD forums. But now no-one else is around anymore.

I did a little hunting for my Raze's Hell disk, I think it's in my old xbox, but the disk drive dosen't work. Sometime this week I'll break the thing open to get the game though. I'm craving that game now, I haven't thought about it in forever. And I loved playing golf on that game.

On Steam I'm LusikkaMage. I has all the iD games (that are available), as well as the Orange Box, and TrackMania United. I don't think I'll have any online Wii games until March 9th (Smash Bros).

If anyone has Dungeon Explorer for the DS my friend code is "219171 016470"~

And for Draglade it's "214876 049542"

I just played Halo 3 for the first time in a few months. Good times. I do have Bookdust added on my friends now. Love the gamerpic. Very nice. Now all we have to do is get like 10 more people on there with us.

Am I going to be the only PS3 owner come Brütal Legend's release; thus alienating myself from my brethren here at DF? :down:

Yea, I dunno if you saw my thread of crying about the reliability of the 360. It sucks. HARD. If you have the willpower, hold out for a while. Maybe they'll eventually fix em. (Worst system ever. Sorry, enough of my whining.)

I thought we had some other PS3 owners on here. I thought. Well if it Brutual does come with online at least it will be free to you. And I'm sure some peeps over at DF must have PS3's. So maybe you could play with them? Plus once the game lands, you know more people are going to be coming here. Many with PS3's.

Am I going to be the only PS3 owner come Brütal Legend's release; thus alienating myself from my brethren here at DF? :down:

I have a PS3 and not a 360.

BROTHER!

My parents bought my sister a PS3, so as long as I live here I can play Brütal Legend when it comes out. =P

Anyone with a Wii, don't be afraid to add me. Unless of course, you bare a phobia of keeping contact with, or talking to a friendly but odd being via a gaming console that is generally connected to the internet. Anywho, my Wii number is: 4592-2261-9042-9175. Tell me here or PM me so I know to add you.

Sign in to follow this