Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the ass man

SUPER TERRIFIC HAPPY COOL DOUBLE FINE TOUR!

Tim looked mad at his programmers "Here is our programming department..................Which apparently had died." That was really funny, but come on Tim all you guys deserve a break after the awesomeness of Brutal Legend.

AHAHA An original Punch Out arcade machine?! MAN!

Ugh Double Fine Studios looks like such an awesome place to work at or just to be in looking around. SOMEDAY~

That was vunderfall! The opening shot looked like a location shoot from a Japanese horror movie.

Kliiii-iiiiiiiinnnnnt... we know what you look like now...

Character Builders. ...? I wonder if they tell people what they do, and people think they are motivational speakers?

*makes note to "never make direct eye contact with Tim Schafer"*

That's why I told Tim, elsewhere in the forum, that he needs to wear mirrorshades at all times.

Why did they call it a tour of Double Fine? Shoulda been called something like SUPER AWESOME DOUBLE FINE ADVENTURE! or something along those lines. Either way, I loved it.

Why did they call it a tour of Double Fine? Shoulda been called something like SUPER AWESOME DOUBLE FINE ADVENTURE! or something along those lines. Either way, I loved it.

Ok.

Was I the only one who thought this meant they were actually touring for some reason?

No?

I'll go back into my hole now.

we all did. coming to a town near you.

I notice when you pick fast reply now, the screen actually rolls up to make the edit box available. That's a nice touch. Like a butler bringing you a calling card on a silver tray.

Ok.

BRILLIANT!

Can anyone tell me if the "Day of the Tentacle - Star Wars"-picture on the wall of Tim's old office is the actual painting? Because I somehow doubt he printed off my retouched scan of the "Adventurer"-cover...

dottsw300.gif

Sign in to follow this