Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrQuizmo

A New Site!

So, I was heading over to the site to play some Host Master and the Conquest of Humor, when I am told that Double Fine will be back in a few minutes by 2HB.

Sure, 2HB, I'll wait. I'm getting super great at it thanks to it not being Rocktober 13th yet.

Next thing I know, NEW WEBSITE! Excitement, thine name is... uhm.. Excitement!

For me!?! You shouldn't have!... But I'll keep it!

Now, what does the new site eat? Hits? Then I shall visit it all the time, and we shall form the greatest alliance since America and Soviet Russia!

Congrats on the new layout DF, it looks amazing!!

Hopefully we'll see an influx of new members in the coming weeks

and the new look surely looks inviting.

\m/ \m/

I really liked the... colour scheme of whatever it was before. (something on orange?)

This is pretty cool, and the layout and everything is sweet, but black on white isn't metal. It's... average. D:

WHAT HAPPENED TO BY MEAUTIFUL ORANGE WEBSITE!!!

MY EYESWILL NEVER ADJUST!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO BY MEAUTIFUL ORANGE WEBSITE!!!

MY EYESWILL NEVER ADJUST!!

...no, no, it's orange again.

I'm not sure I like this new look xD especially the front page, it's too cluttered. And the colors don't work really well on the forums :P

EDIT: Also, some of the navigation seems to be broken. For example, pressing "previous" or "first" on the comics page takes you back to the homepage.

Yeah, I noticed the comic problem too. But I'll give the brass time to work out the kinks before I start amassing an army to storm the servers.

... uhm the forums are the same for me 8U still the same black and red striped forums.

However, yeah the main page does look sort of cluttered, but it's nice to have the active comics in a single place~It's also awesome that people can comment on the comic itself!! Plus how memebers can see their avatar and messages from the front page really gives it a nice "special members" feel ya know?~

Overall, 95/100!

It's kind of mean to say the adjustments Klint made are horrible. Looks cool to me. The only this is I scared myself when I clicked on the forums on my favorites and it brought me to the homepage, I thought the forums were missing or something. Anyways, change is good, you know you're in a rut when a color change on a website throws you off. Anyways, I like it Klint.

I'm loving the new site design. The main page is perfect (I love the carnival design), but if I o have one complaint about it, it's that the link to the forums is a bit too small. I couldn't figure out where they were for a while and almost thought I had lost them!

I'm glad you like it, I made it just for you ;)
I'm assuming this is for Columbus Day. It's the only big event I can think of coming up.

I like the site but when i was looking around and clicking the links they did not even work. i really want to get back to reading my comic about me. otherwise i thought it was good aside from the small news box.

Yeah, some of the links aren't working right. I'm not caught up on all the comics and everytime I click last, I get sent back to the homepage.

I'm glad you like it, I made it just for you ;)
I'm assuming this is for Columbus Day. It's the only big event I can think of coming up.

Dude? What are you talking about? There's obviously something much more important going on.

Today's the end of Simchat Torah, you know!

The silver hurts me.

It hurts me deep inside.

I do not like the silver.

It brings to mind the quote: "Oh... so tacky! Can't... look... directly at it!"

But forizzles it is hurting my eyes.

Sign in to follow this