Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeeman645

i hate myself. i wont be able to afford Brutal Legend tomorrow...

i don't know when i will be able to experience the awesome that is Brutal Legend..

i blew away all my money on random things, not thinking. now i have none to buy BL with. Guess i won't be playing online with all of you wonderful people as soon as i thought.

Well, there's only one thing to do. SELL YOUR BODY ON THE STREETS! GO! GET OUT THERE NOW! You'll need a skimpy shirt, fishnet stockings, and a miniskirt. Find a street corner, and do 'yo thang.

Sorry zee, I know how you feel, it can be hard to hold onto your money when there's so many good things to buy. Hope you can scrounge the cash together soon though. Looking forward to playing with you.

In all seriousness, what he said. Hopefully you can find a way to get it sooner or later.

thanks guys. im going to try to get enough money soon. and ill let everyone know when i get it. im too busy with football to play much as it is anyway...

i don't know when i will be able to experience the awesome that is Brutal Legend..

i blew away all my money on random things, not thinking. now i have none to buy BL with. Guess i won't be playing online with all of you wonderful people as soon as i thought.

My mother probaly won't approve of the game why? she going to watch videos too see what it's about and once she see's the crap-load of blood she won't let me have it,even with the censor button.

My mother probaly won't approve of the game why? she going to watch videos too see what it's about and once she see's the crap-load of blood she won't let me have it,even with the censor button.

Tell her that it's only the most brutal game to ever be created ever, then rip off your clothes to reveal spiked, leather battle armor and then play an electric guitar that you pulled out of your mouth. Then she'll understand. I'm chock full of advice.

Tell her that it's only the most brutal game to ever be created ever, then rip off your clothes to reveal spiked, leather battle armor and then play an electric guitar that you pulled out of your mouth. Then she'll understand. I'm chock full of advice.

Too brutal.

Too brutal.

Well I guess you could just tell her that violent games don't make perfectly good kids serial killers.

Won't work, Shes a tough one i tell you.

Too brutal.

Well I guess you could just tell her that violent games don't make perfectly good kids serial killers.

I have sum money to buy Brutal legend, but no system to play it on. I'am going to buy it to support Double Fine, and try to play it on my cousin's PS3.

Too brutal.

Well I would tell you to tell her to watch the hour long Gamespot Now Playing video which has the gore and language filters on. But its probably too late and she'd probably be suspicious of you pointing the way.

Too brutal.

Well I would tell you to tell her to watch the hour long Gamespot Now Playing video which has the gore and language filters on. But its probably too late and she'd probably be suspicious of you pointing the way.

That vid has alot of blood ,belive me.

i reserved and paid it off...like 5 months ago... a week or two after the whole lawsuit thing hit the fan...i was confident that double fine would win because the there was no chance in hell activision would have won.

Well ill be trying to get it ASAP. I"m going to try to see if my dad can hook me up with some vent hood cleaning jobs. depending on the capacity of the job, i could make 100-300 dollars in about 4-6 hours. Not bad if you ask me, especially since I'm only 16.

Atleast you aren't in a horrible situation like me. I preordered Brutal legend at the end of july and my xbox is now rrod. The game will be delivered to my house tomorrow, and the Microsoft guys still haven't picked it up!

So it will be at east 3 weeks until I get to play it. *sadface*

Sign in to follow this