Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ApollosEpiphany

Power Slide =(

I know, I know. This is probably a stupid question, but how do you pull off a power slide? While running, I've tried tapping X, holding X, stopping and then quickly hitting X, but I can't get it to work. I don't need an Eddie speed upgrade or anything, do I? Does there have to be enemies in front of me? Every other combo I've gotten works just fine. And if you haven't gotten Roman Candle yet...BUY IT NOW.

Not a stupid question at all. I have only been able to get him to do it once. Therefor, unfortunately I have no answer for you.

Click in the left stick, like you're using Turbo in The Deuce. I had problems figuring this out as well at first.

Yeah, they neglected to tell us that we could sprint, heh. I figured just moving counted as running, so I had to do some googling.

Its in the manual, you know those little pamphlets they slip into the game box?

Honestly, who reads a manual these days? There's a reason why they're getting thinner and thinner. Though I'll probably read this one because there's bound to be some pretty funny shit in there.

Its in the manual, you know those little pamphlets they slip into the game box?

Honestly, who reads a manual these days? There's a reason why they're getting thinner and thinner. Though I'll probably read this one because there's bound to be some pretty funny shit in there.

I read the manual....

Anyways, I've found this move to be extremely helpful when rescuing Razor Girls or my healers from anything that can be knocked over, like Hair Bangers.

Sign in to follow this