Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jtwolph

Merch?

Is there a massive load of BL merch coming? A "Fire Beast" belt buckle perhaps? What about hats? I can't find any BL hats. Shirt selection could be vastly improved, too. There are a few shirts over on www.myteespot.com but I would rather give my support (and money) to DoubleFine with the hopes that they keep the awesome games comin.

BTW... I really want a hat... Ormagoden on it would rule, but just a Brutal Legend hat would be cool too. If Riggs was in charge, there would already be hats available. =Þ

Can you get Pizza with the bros by itself? i like scott C., but i dont want someone to buy me a $40 christmas present when they only need to spend 20...

I want a Raz,Lili,and Sasha Nein plush coming out atleast early 2010

I second that.

Danny Choo would want an Ophelia dollfi. A fan's site.

In Japan, they have green Kit-Kat bars that taste like green tea. It's not another country. It's another dimension.

"W--why does your dollie...have a machine gun?"

In Japan, they have green Kit-Kat bars that taste like green tea. It's not another country. It's another dimension.

Didn't they pass a law that allowed people to marry cartoon characters?

Didn't they pass a law that allowed people to marry cartoon characters?

As far as I can find, it's one man who is trying to get signatures for a petition to allow him to wed his beloved anime character. Japan does not even have a law allowing same sex marriage right now. But, in this case, Danny Choo calls his dollfies his "daughters", and yes, he always puts it in quotes himself. They are rather cute, excuse me, kawaii, and probably only slightly less expensive than a real teenage daughter.

Farnsworth and I had to travel to Japan to get married, yes.

HA! God, you sound just like him.

I want a Raz,Lili,and Sasha Nein plush coming out atleast early 2010

I second that.

I third it, and would like to add a "pretty please with a cherry on top."

Sign in to follow this