Sign in to follow this  
GenoForPrez

New Mini Game

Has anyone played the new mini-game yet? It's very easy, but it's pretty funny.

I'm posting this topic to spark discussion about the mini-game in general, but I have a more important matter I want to discuss with the game's designers:

*ahem*

I couldn't help but notice that the theme music for Dark Wizard's level is unquestionably "What Is Love" by Haddaway.

That. Is. Hilarious.

Don't deny it. I can sense your Butabi-style head bobbings from here!

Has anyone else noticed this or any other silly references?

Your post fooled me into thinking they made another fantastic game!

Never noticed that it was the tune to Haddaway's song though.

...I NEVER NOTICED THAT o.O Oh god... that made this game more awesome than it already was dangit xD

Yea I noticed that when i first played and was like...awesome. Ya have to love Doublefine. They put in that extra effort into things to make them magical. And delicious.

I might have liked the game if it weren't... you know... a really pathetic game. Humor does not a game make. Especially when it's not even very humorous.

Well, consider the fact that they're making a full game and probably wanted to complete some of their website at once. What do you want more effort put into? A tiny Flash game for a website to ligthly amuse people or a complete full adventure?

I might have liked the game if it weren't... you know... a really pathetic game. Humor does not a game make. Especially when it's not even very humorous.

The entire point of the game is how terrible it was! That's its genius! It's like saying "Maybe now people will appreciate our full games more and find them well worth paying for.[/b]

Though you have to admit, the ending was awesome.

The entire point of the game is how terrible it was! That's its genius! It's like saying "Maybe now people will appreciate our full games more and find them well worth paying for.[/b]

Though you have to admit, the ending was awesome.

I agree. The game was purposely cheezy and ridiculous. Saying that it sucked as a game and humor can't save it is like accusing Monty Python and the Holy Grail of having no story line, terrible animations, and crappy sets.

I thought the ending was kind of disturbing though, actually. For me, it was all about the dialogue:

"Oh noe I lost cuz I do drugs..."

hahaha

"SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES IN A STUPID FIGHT! GOD DAMN!!!"

The "God damn!" part is just so hilarious to me.

"SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES IN A STUPID FIGHT! GOD DAMN!!!"

The "God damn!" part is just so hilarious to me.

It's been an inside joke between me and my brother for the past couple of days.