Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cezann

Milla , Raz and Lili , bio-like pictures....well ok sorta...ok, maybe not really...

Hey,

I am so glad Double Fine setup a forum, it was kinda bored to only just go the website. Now I can show Psychonauts fanart to actually fans. It so sad that there only three people who knows this game, which is sadder they aren't excited about the game as me. Oh well....

Anyway, here are the pics, there are supposed to 4 character pictures but school started and I couldn't finish Sasha. I hope get to finish painting him soon :(

Raz -

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x210/cezann/Razputin.jpg

Milla -

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x210/cezann/Milla.jpg

Lilli-

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x210/cezann/lili.jpg

Enjoy :)

This. Is. Totally. Nice!

I like especially the colors. How did you do that? Did you draw it on paper, or on a wacom-thingy?

Hmmmmmmm, interesting.

Dunno, though. Kind of feels like the art style is a little... off from what Psychonauts was...

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just that it's a little jarring for me.

I think I know what it is. The game is more stylized and cartoony.

holy hot dang I adore your style already o3o Milla's portrait is just GORGEOUS~ Can't wait til you get Sasha done X3

This. Is. Totally. Nice!

I like especially the colors. How did you do that? Did you draw it on paper, or on a wacom-thingy?

Yeah I did , I have a hard time drawing with a mouse but I know friends who use the mouse and did an amazing job. Its just that I am lazy :P Glad you like the colours.

holy hot dang I adore your style already o3o Milla portrait is just GORGEOUS~ Can't wait til you get Sasha done X3

lol thanks, Milla is one of my fave character :) I had so much fun painting her, it kinda shows it in the painting. Hopefully Sasha one will be done soon. I really want to finish Sasha so badly but school is in the way :(

Damn that education and it's way of getting in the way of things! *shakes fist*

My favorite is your Milla portrait. I love the art style and color balance.

This. Is. Totally. Nice!

Yeah I did , I have a hard time drawing with a mouse but I know friends who use the mouse and did an amazing job. Its just that I am lazy :P Glad you like the colours.

I know what you mean. I hate drawing with the mouse. Wacom forever!

ooh, these are nice. This may sound weird, but I love the noses! Also, I like it when fanart's in a different style than the original. It's fun.

That is some great work, bravo. I think you've really nailed Milla's character aswell, which is not oftend done so well. Keep up the good work.

Sign in to follow this