Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragonnogard

a canadian thought

is it posible for double fine to come to canada?

Do you mean move the entire corporation, or sell things in Canada?

I think the first one would be impossible, but...

It's impossible. Canada does not have any Double Fine zones we have this thing? It's called FREEDOM.

I am just joking seriously though what do you mean?

Well, if by "come to Canada" you mean "take over Canada and rule it as the kingdom of Double Fine", then yes. Yes, they will "come" to Canada.

Well, if by "come to Canada" you mean "take over Canada and rule it as the kingdom of Double Fine", then yes. Yes, they will "come" to Canada.

I'll now be sad for the rest of my life, knowing that that won't actually happen.

Thanks a lot :down:

I'll now be sad for the rest of my life, knowing that that won't actually happen.

Thanks a lot :down:

Well, I had a dream once where they teamed up with VALVe and turned the mall near my house into a giant super corperation between the two and everyone had remotecontrol racecars with headcrabs on them.

Did the old one haunt your dreams for many moons?

watch as one day the ophelia in my avatar has that guys face photoshoped onto hers

Sometimes I see it floating near the ceiling over my bed when I awaken from a nightmare. Even my dreamcatcher can't keep it away. You've scarred me for life.

There should be a double fine road trip where everyone from Double Fine get's in a bus and drives to Canada and give free hugs and Eddie Riggs plush dolls

Sign in to follow this