Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ApollosEpiphany

*SPOILERS* How do you have your Deuce loaded out after you beat the game?

I thought it'd be neat to share what you use to go around "finishing errands" with.

I'm using the Chain Lightning axe, with the High Voltage strings, Bolt Thrower primary, Side Burners secondary, all wrapped up in the Valkyrie paint job.

As you can tell, I like lightning.

I guess this would be a good place to post who we have on Mt. Rockmore, too. From left to right, I have Magnus, Eddie, Ophelia (normal), and The Guardian of Metal. The main couple sandwiched by my favorite characters.

I got the bolt thrower and flames on my deuce, coupled with the wagon of bones paint job. Loves me some Grim Fandango.

I use the Chain Lightning and High Voltage weapon set-up, not so much due to the 'electricity' appeal, but mostly due to the chaining aspects, I like hitting multiple targets and tend to work the shocker into my attacks.

Rockmore's got Eddie, the Baron, G.O.M., and then the Kill Master. Sort of a tribute to sunglasses, with Eddie looking on in awe.

I went all electric, with Chain Lightning, High Voltage, Bolt Thrower, and Sub Woofers, and the Valkyrie paint job. I originally had the side burners, but I felt having an electrical theme would be cool.

For Mt. Rockmore I have (Left to right), Ophelia, Drowned Ophelia, Eddie, and The Guardian of Metal. I like Ophelia... and the drowning doom... and Ozzy. Of course, you gotta honor Eddie SOMEHOW.

On eddie i have the love giver for shits and giggles, and the axe you get for the hunting missions, on the deuce i have the armor and all of that maxed out with The bolt thrower and subwoofers with the ace of hades paint job... i call it the crimson storm.

Original paint job, bolt thrower, mine dropper, bloodlust, and shredders.

Lemmy, Eddie, Ophelia, and Ozzy on Mt. Rockmore.

The Deuce's Paint job is continually changing for me, almost every time I pass a Motor Forge I go in and swap the Paint job, I do keep the Bolt Thrower and the Side Burners

Mount Rockmore = (left to right) Lars, Ophelia, Eddie, Lita

Am I the only one who doesn't use the bolt thrower?

I have the fire axe, fire guitar, original paint job (the one with flames), side burners, and homing missiles.

Fire is pretty. Even though pretty much all the lightning stuff is actually better...

I also have A Touch Too Much Armor, which I kinda regretted getting because it looks kinda dumb.

For Mount Rockmore, I keep changing it. Right now I have Eddie, Mangus, Drowned Ophelia, and Doviculus.

I have the machine guns and flamethrowers on the duece (because they're awesome). And I have bloodlust with the lightning guitar strings. Oh, and I have all the armor for the duece too.

Laser Panther paint, Bolt thrower, subwoofers, lightning strings, and the soul sucker axe

I don't know my rockmore because I'm on a new game currently

Primary: Bolt Thrower

Secondary: Side Burners

Paint Job: Laser Panther ((RAARRRR))

Axe: Uhm I forget what it's called but it's the one that heals you as you attack enemies

Guitar: Love Giver ((TASTE MAH SWEET NECTAH~))

Rockmore: Uhm uhm Eddie, Ophelia, Lita and Lars I think. aaaa I don't remember I have the attention span of a gnat :<

Lets see.

I have the Valkyrie, heat seeker, subwoofers on my car.

My axe is the new one.

The guitar is the love giver.

and mount rockmore is Ophelia, umm oh yea Ophelia, then its... uhhh... Ophelia, then i believe its Ophelia.

My deuce is fully upgraded.(Probably everyone elses deuce is)

Primary weapon is the bolt thrower.

Secondary is the one which is shocking enemies with in a large area.

Paint job is the wagon bones.

My axe is spike quilled axe.

Guitar is the high bolt one.

(It looks perfect when both of them at eddies back)

Mt.Rockmores order is umm Lemmie,Eddie,Ozzy and Mangus!

For Eddie - I have the lightening guitar upgrade, It makes the most sence having the lightening for an "electric guitar." For the axe upgrade I have the fire, it complements the guitar well, hit em with the axe for some damage over time with fire, then blast em with lightening. I think they are the best and most powerful combo in the game, plus the fire and lighting look totally badass and metal together.

For the Deuce - I have the Bolt Thrower and the Subwoofers. However, I sometimes switch to the heat seeking missle or the rockets just to play around with and have fun. I keep the Deuce in its standard paint job.

Mount Rockmore - Lars, Lita, Ophelia (Good) and Eddie. The four orginal members and founders of the human resistance, only makes sence to have them!

Sign in to follow this