Sign in to follow this  
Hermit

Why has no one spotted the foot connection?

Let's face it, Tim likes messing with our primative minds. It is in this sense that I assume the main character will be able to put his feet up on any object in the world, and this will play a prominent part of the new game.

At a guess, I'd assume your character has to infiltrate the most heavily guarded places on earth, photograph his feet in restricted areas, and then return home to upload them onto the internet to gain worldwide fame status as an internet meme.

This character will probably be voiced by Jack Black.

Let's face it, Tim likes messing with our primative minds. It is in this sense that I assume the main character will be able to put his feet up on any object in the world, and this will play a prominent part of the new game.

At a guess, I'd assume your character has to infiltrate the most heavily guarded places on earth, photograph his feet in restricted areas, and then return home to upload them onto the internet to gain worldwide fame status as an internet meme.

This character will probably be voiced by Jack Black.

Conquer the Internet: The Game!

Dammit why does everyone try to infuse Schafer's games with the internet or anime nerds? THAT'D BE DUMB. There is no smiley to show my utter distaste at such suggestions, even if they're only joking. Why? Because anime nerds and the internet should never soil Tim Schafer's games. It's bad enough he has this website!

Dammit why does everyone try to infuse Schafer's games with the internet or anime nerds? THAT'D BE DUMB. There is no smiley to show my utter distaste at such suggestions, even if they're only joking. Why? Because anime nerds and the internet should never soil Tim Schafer's games. It's bad enough he has this website!

Does this not mean your own existence on these forums disgusts you to the very core?

I wish I worked at Double Fine, so I could take pictures of my feet in random locations in Kaliforniyuh.

I wish I worked at Double Fine, so I could take pictures of my feet in random locations in Kaliforniyuh.

I just want to hide under a desk/chair/refridgerator and program their minigames all day.

Does this not mean your own existence on these forums disgusts you to the very core?

Exactly. I wish to destroy myself, but only after I finish everyone else first.

I just thought of this, but showing teh recording studio is kind of like showing a progress bar of their new game.

Except I don't know where in the game making process recording voices comes in. =P If it's like american animation, it's before the actual thing is made, and if it's like japanese animation, it's after the animation is made

Which explains why they use retarded mouth flaps instead of actual lip movement...

Which explains why they use retarded mouth flaps instead of actual lip movement...

...Like your MOM's mouth flaps. D':

But yeah, that's true. =P

So, what's the next step after voice recording?

I'm going to have to say voice recording happens early on. Otherwise, if something didn't go according to plan, they'd be screwing themselves up while working with the timing.

BUT! This could be a music recording session. Am I right?

Or they could be having someone inside the sound proof room reading our posts aloud. Just in case the posts blow their mind too much, they can hit mute and save the ones not inside the booth.

The feet obviously signify that the game is going to be played entirely with the Wii Fit board.

Even Tim Schafer would struggle to sell me that overpriced peripheral.

Not saying its impossible, but put it this way; There is no way in hell I shall buy Wii Fit :P

I don't see anything wrong with Wii Fit, but that doesn't mean I myself would play it. A game that makes you do push ups is in no way entertainment.

That's a tragedy. I dont need a video game to stay fit cause I actually go outside and exercise.

Your girlfriend's going to make you buy an exercising "game"? She could at least make you get eyetoy or something.

My bf introduced me to DDR. And snowboarding.

All of this feet exposure can mean only one thing...Quentin Tarantino is somehow involved in the project. It will be win.

or...

a huge weird-gravity game, ala Nein's cube!

(ok, that's a stretch, but you've got to admit he's feet are always up.)