Sign in to follow this  
dharbin

CAN I BE THE ONLY ONE? Who would buy a book of Scott C's comics?

I mean, for serious. I'm nearly done reading all 400-and-bajillion episodes, and my eyes are like tiny raisins, and not in the good way. BUT how lovely it would be to turn the pages, smelling their pagey ink and other page-related smells, and when finally done with the grand adventure, to carefully place it on the shelf, alongside other classics like The Hobbit, E.L. Doctorow's Billy Bathgate, and a book of funny sayings by Art Linkletter? While a yo-yo with 2HB on it is certainly fine, how much more fine would it be, if we could purchase a printed collection of these humorous adventuresome strips? I'll tell you how fine:

Double. Fine.

I'd buy Nathan's. Color > Black & White.

Black & White comics bore me. LAZY ARTISTS.

I would totally buy them all. It would be like pokeman but you have to spend money...wait...

I would buy ten. Hundred.

...billion.

Hahahaha.

Well, many of them are part of the art group Hickee, right?

Do THEY publish a book?

has anybody seen the wondement that is scott c. latest peice? the ninja one?

omgwtfbbq! so good.

Yeah a big fat book of those DFAC adventures would be great. Can't complain as there are always new webcomics, but I'm starved of Scott C in print! I bought everything I could find - the Hickees, Flight 4, Project: Superior, which has the Pretty OK Team story, one of my favourite things Scott has done (also Graham Annable's Captain Insomniac and other great stuff in that book). I once e-mailed Scott about Pyramid Car and I think he'd only made 300, and they had a fancy-pants fuzzy cover which took time to make. So I don't know what Pyramid Car is yet. It haunts my dreams.

Let's not forget the bits of Scott C. goodness that occasionally grace Nickelodeon Magazine!

Looking back, it all comes together now!

There is no doubt in my mind I would purchase all of Scott C's comics if published. I have his 1884 Paperboy print and I love it. I really want the Ninja print, but I'm going on vacation next week and need the money (SanFran here I come!)

I would really love to buy a book of his comics! Really, what the heck are these guys waiting for?

And why not a whole book of all the action comics?

Wow, that would be super awesome, if you'd ask me.

Dudes,

Hickee #4 is hitting comic shops on Wednesday January 2nd, 2008. Fresh new Scott Campbell and Nathan Stapely art inside.

I wish I knew where I could find those! I want to buy them so bad!

I guess I'll just have to go to the website... they have a website, right?

Jeez, just realized I spelled Nathan's name wrong. Nathan STAPLEY is what I meant to write.

Sorry, Nathan.