Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yakkityjakob

Kabbage Boy (and other Music)

I was recently playing the fine game Brutal Legend when i came across some buried metal. It turned out to be the song "Girlfriend" by Kabbage Boy. It is my understanding that this particular song was created especially for the wonderful game Brutal Legend and I now realise that there is an entire song out there, just waiting to be heard. I then googled it up and could not find a copy of it for my computer at all. I know that the song was terrible, but it was also funny because it was terrible on purpose. anyway, i was just wondering if any form of that song (preferably a full form) was available to download/purchase anywhere.

Also, I think that a soundtrack of Brutal Legend should be released. It could be called Brutal LPegend. or if an album of the heavy metal music featured in the game is too much to ask (due to publishing/copyright,) a cinematic score should be released definitely. there is no excuse to not release the cinematic score as it was all composed the extraordinary Peter McConnell and i would assume that Double Fine owns the rights to such music.

The entire song is right there in the buried metal. It's only waiting to be heard as you ride around in your druid plow.

Sign in to follow this