Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
smarttman

Is there a place

Where you can report glitches or whatever you see in Brutal Legend so that Double Fine can possibly alter it in a patch? I've seen a few things, and I'd like to help the team out

Well anyway here goes. I noticed in the single-player tour book, some units are missing. And these are pretty apparently missing. The units missing are: The Bouncer, the Battle Nun, and also the Watt-R-Boy. The entry for grand slam is also absent, but the flash pot is there. Maybe that's your intention, but whatever And during one of the loading/advice screens, it says that a frightwig possesses an enemy. That's the organist, not the frightwig.

As a side note, the multiplayer tour book is full with all the units. So it's singleplayer only.

Well anyway here goes. I noticed in the single-player tour book, some units are missing. And these are pretty apparently missing. The units missing are: The Bouncer, the Battle Nun, and also the Watt-R-Boy. The entry for grand slam is also absent, but the flash pot is there. Maybe that's your intention, but whatever And during one of the loading/advice screens, it says that a frightwig possesses an enemy. That's the organist, not the frightwig.

As a side note, the multiplayer tour book is full with all the units. So it's singleplayer only.

actually if Ophelia double teams with a Frightwig, she can throw it at an enemy unit and they can possess them. Organist also possesses, but she can CONTROL the enemy directly. With the Frightwig, its AI is the one controlling the unit.

just fyi 8U

im having a super breakdown here. at first it started off the music would just skip a lil' every now and then. but then the music just conked out entirely. so i popped the disk out. it has absolutly no scratches on it, i'd like to say. and then when i put it back in the ps3 wouldn't read the disk. after re-inserting it a couple times it'll finally read it really fast and throw me in it. but at this point i'll normally get to play for like a minute or two before the process repeats itself! i'm on the final freakin' boss and i just wanna finish the game. WHAT DO I DO?!?

Maybe you found a hidden level. So well hidden, it stays hid even when you're in it. You have to use ground breaker or earth shatterer or bill shatner or whatever it's called to destroy the cloaking device.

Yes, yes, that's what doublefine needs. A game with bill shatner in it. It doesn't matter what kind of game, as long as bill shatner is in it.

I tried the Bill Shatner and my 360 red ringed did I do it right?

If it RROD'd...yes. Your Xbox was probably trying to save itself. Why? The sheer awesomeness would've otherwise made it explode.

I lived in Florida once. It's always off key. Something to do with the fish. You can tuna piano but you can't tuna fish.

Sign in to follow this