Sign in to follow this  
Bosch

Announcement cheesyness

Wow.

"Good morning Western, are you all jacked up for your sports report??"

Talk about gayness. And the announcer sucks too. Last year it was this short Indian guy with a really deep voice, and now it's some kid from Australia I can barely understand. Oh well, not like it matters anyway.

Have you ever wished that some people came with their own captions, so you would know what the hell they are talking about? [see 1st post]

My school has daily announcements which include a really stupid and annoying sports report, just pointing out how retarded it sounds.

What your schools mascot?

I was talking to a friend about the mascot and she quipped,

"oh. There's no Mascot anymore. He graduated."

I wish we were sponsored by Stephen Colbert. I would love to have Steagle Colbeagle the Eagle as our mascot. For now, we have a guy running around in green shorts, a green cape and mask. And he graduated.

My high school's was a Sea King. Basically a Neptune type figure. But now my mascot is Sparky the Sun Devil.

A husky. Mainly because we're sponsored by these guys. Don't ask, it's retarded.
Ah corporate mongering. My school was sponsored by taxpayers, we should have been called the blue collars. Although Welfare warriors has a nice ring to it...it wasn't that bad. Or sheep. Popsicles.

If you were sheep, I am jealous of you.

Our school announcements are done by my friend, Molly.

I don't know Australian kid, kind of hard to know everybody in a building of 2,100 people. Ah well.

our school annoncments are terribly annoying. It pains me to listen to them.

We're kangaroos, but I personally think we should be walruses to represent what fat, lazy, asses we are.

Okay everyone brace yourselves....My highschool's mascot was the gamecock and they had shirts and stuff that said "GO COCKS!" All true.

Yah. Pssh near the end of the year they got bored and started doing announcements live from a another class room.

A teacher was murdered in the parking lot of the high school I went to. Not while I was there. And this one time a guy shot and killed fourteen people from the clock tower and wounded thirty-one others. Do I win?

Crap, yes, you win.

THOUGH: I have seen 3/4 arrests in front of my house, and I lived less than a block away from a crackhouse!

I live in a small, quiet neighborhood where nothing happens. I WIN.

Well except that time some drugged up assholes broke into a bunch of garages around here in July (including mine).

I lived in a rich neighborhood where we did not have to resort to violence. Just bribing, lots and lots o bribing. *Flashes Cash*