Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mykalwane

Eddie's and Ophilia's shirts

Ophelia shirt 404'd. But anyway, I want that t-shirt so people will be confused and you make people think there is some obscure band that doesn't exist.

Well the Ophilia shirt got removed and the Eddie Shirt got moved to the new products. So it may be a deal where the Ophilia one didn't get enough pre-orders to be made or being moved to the new products page.

Oh man. I never got their KH themed shirts, but these are too good to pass up. Now the question is, which one do I want more...

Good to know that Eddie's shirt says Succoria, I never really caught on to that during the game.

Man Eddie's shirt looks pretty freaking badass-ed, I wish I could say the same for Ophelia's.

It just seems a little too.....cartoon-ish for me =/

Now I hope they make one for the Tainted Coil, heh.

Wait a minute! The details about Eddie's shirt is splattered with spoilers! What's wrong with these guys?!

Wait a minute! The details about Eddie's shirt is splattered with spoilers! What's wrong with these guys?!

To be fair, it was splattered with spoilers by Double Fine themselves :P Literally splattered, in that case.

To be fair, it was splattered with spoilers by Double Fine themselves :P Literally splattered, in that case.

So it's an official shirt? Then I'll probably buy Ophelia's anyway. But when I have time, I can make a nicer vector and make that instead.

No, I'm pretty sure Shark Robot isn't important enough to get official merch duties (though I could be wrong). They have a couple of Kingdom Hearts shirts, too. My guess is they're just not worth suing?

Sign in to follow this