Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

VGA again.

Brutal Legend got a award for Jack Black as Eddie RIggs,

Bah I cant beleive DJ hero got a soundtrack award, its got ***cking 50 cent and Other horrible Rap music in it

Brutal Legend got a award for Jack Black as Eddie RIggs,

Bah I cant beleive DJ hero got a soundtrack award, its got ***cking 50 cent and Other horrible Rap music in it

Yeah, and it probably had other, really great songs too. Chill, and just be happy BL got an award.

Ok, no DJ hero is by far the worst soundtrack I have heard in any game other than Fight Night round 4. Seriously that was horrible.

Ok, no DJ hero is by far the worst soundtrack I have heard in any game other than Fight Night round 4. Seriously that was horrible.

Well, it won an award, so... *Shrug*.

Yeah, and so did Coldplay and the Beastie Boys, it just proves you don't have to be good to win an award.

Case in point, Megan Fox won an award for best performance by a human female.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine somehow won the best cast award... Seriously? What the fuck? Hugh Jackman even said he did most of the voices HIMSELF! How did Brutal Legend not win in this category...?

But oh well, BL won an award which is great :cheese:

As Jack Black said in School of Rock; "NO NO NO!! It was a beauty contest!!!" Or in this case, a popularity contest...

That entire show was bull**** though , The music was terrible and there were no notable world premiers.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine somehow won the best cast award... Seriously? What the fuck? Hugh Jackman even said he did most of the voices HIMSELF! How did Brutal Legend not win in this category...?

As Jack Black said in School of Rock; "NO NO NO!! It was a beauty contest!!!" Or in this case, a popularity contest...

*agrees*

Most people fear the metal and cannot take it, copping out for wimpy Bulls*** instead. My theory is that with all the crap music nowadays the mainstream audience doesn't know who Lemmy, Halford and Ozzy are anymore which is sad, and the reason why I only listen to one station on the radio, and its classic rock and metal all f*ing day long.

Meh, the VGA's are essentially the video game Grammys. All the awards are based on popularity and not true greatness. I wish they would actually give awards to games like Demon's Souls, a great game that most people wouldn't want to play, but almost all of the awards go to shitty overhyped games.

Also, if you are mad about the Grammy comment , when is the last time an indie band has won a major Grammy?

I'm sorely disappointed with the results of the VGAs.

Out of the four categories Brutal Legend was in, they only win one.

It was the one I was most skeptic on if they would win it or not too.

You would not believe the bs talking people are saying on spike about Jack Black, it's ridicolous.

WAIT A SECOND!

DJ HERO WON BEST SOUNDTRACK?

I need to wake up...

I need to wake up...

I need to wake up...

I'm still sleeping, right?

Popularity has never been a very good indicator of quality in any medium.

We shouldn't lose too much sleep over these results, and lets not forget that these are the same awards that nominated

50 Cent: Bulletproof from Game of The Year.

wait wait we can post images on the general discussion forums?

oh man hold on I have something perfect for this situation

~~~~~~

DJ HERO WON BEST SOUNDTRACK?
Brutal Legend got a award for Jack Black as Eddie Riggs

LitaHalfordDONOTDOWANT.jpg

hey at least arkham asylum 2 was announced, you guys should be happy about that i know i am :cheese:

I missed that part, how are they going to do arkham asylum 2 anyways? Does batman get trapped in the asylum again?
Arkham has moved!

You know what I want to know. How are they going to do Force Unleashed 2. This is going to kill my brain trying to think of how it will tie together aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh and crash tester123 Coldplay is unoriginal and Beastie Boys are boring and lame sorry just my opinion. You don't have to throat stab anybody although if you really want to I hear eminem is around and he needs a good throat stabbing if I do say so myself.

They'll find a way to make the sequel tie in, its Lucas Arts... they could make a apricot dancing around a hat fit into the franchise if it would make them money

You know what I want to know. How are they going to do Force Unleashed 2. This is going to kill my brain trying to think of how it will tie together aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh and crash tester123 Coldplay is unoriginal and Beastie Boys are boring and lame sorry just my opinion. You don't have to throat stab anybody although if you really want to I hear eminem is around and he needs a good throat stabbing if I do say so myself.

name a song that youve ever heard that sounded like a coldplay song. and dont use "viva la vida" as an example.

name a song that youve ever heard that sounded like a coldplay song. and dont use "viva la vida" as an example.

Any other songs you want to bar? Before the list gets made.

Sign in to follow this