Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keybladeG

what's you're favorite pokemon?

blazekin or flygon....gotta love a fighting/fire type bird...and a dragon/ground type pokemon that is formed from a sand crab type pokemon

Blech, Pikachu sucks. Unless we're talking about SSB. Then he(it?)'s cool.

Uh...lesse...

Luxray, Lugia, Suicune, Alakazam, Lucario, Duskull, Sabeleye, Sneasel...and that's all I can think of right now.

Ever since my senior class has had Smash Bros in our lounge, we've had the Pikachu debate. We all agree that he's one of the lamest possible pokemon to make a main character.

Blastoise is awesome, also I don't like playing as Jigglypuff in SSBM no up special kills the character for me.

Honorable mention to lickitung even though he couldn't f*ing learn lick in the first game WTF?

Dude, you can't do many saving jumps and there is a lack of range in jigglypuffs attacks that make it a very downplayed character. Although the size of the character and the singing attack are things that redeem it a little bit.

Rayquasa is pwner of all noobs!!!!

Seriously, he's the strongest flipping Pokemon ever. And he looked way cooler than his Water and Fire counterparts.

ralts predicts that we are having a pokemon argument, typacal on the internet. RALTS USE CONFUSION *uses confusion on evryone*

Sign in to follow this