Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Royal Flush

Overkill Achivement

a lot of people have been having trouble with this achievement. I haven't done all the hunting things yet, so I can't really help, sorry

No, no its fine.

Ok so i beat all the records of the hunting dude, The Hexaton is the last creature right? so why didnt i get the achivement?

After you kill the required number of the beasts, you need to return to the Hunter next to the big iron cross. It's not marked on the map, but he's there. After you talk to him, he'll give you the new axe + the overkill achievement.

Ok so i beat all the records of the hunting dude, The Hexaton is the last creature right? so why didnt i get the achivement?

After you kill the required number of the beasts, you need to return to the Hunter next to the big iron cross. It's not marked on the map, but he's there. After you talk to him, he'll give you the new axe + the overkill achievement.

If you have the patch installed, the Hunter will now show up on the map when you kill the very last animal.

If you have the patch installed, the Hunter will now show up on the map when you kill the very last animal.

Okay, um, since you're here can you also tell me if you know about the sound problems, that have appeared after the last patch?

I've made a thread dedicated to this problem.

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/2767/

Double fine i dont have any of the DLCs downloaded, so i have no patch installed....so yeah....

The patch comes seperate from the DLC I believe, your Xbox should have installed a update recently while trying to start up the game.

OH CRAP....is it fixible

Sign in to follow this