Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iamscottevil

where the comics go? : ( ...

I clicked my double fine action comics bookmark and it came up with a not found page. Now I go to the new website and the comics are hidden in flash. That's not fair. I shall never again see the comics because flash isn't made for linux on x86_64 platform. I'll never know what the knight and olde strong man will do, or find out if another happy funnies is poster beyond the boombox one.

Sad is aye. Will have to go play grim fandango now.

Unfortunately yes, the comics are embedded in a Flash viewing application. Until we put together an HTML friendly version of the comics section, you can view new additions in the RSS feed (feed://www.doublefine.com/news.php/comics/scATOM).

An Action Comic RSS feed? That's awesome!

I had no idea this existed, thanks Klint!

Unfortunately yes, the comics are embedded in a Flash viewing application. Until we put together an HTML friendly version of the comics section, you can view new additions in the RSS feed (feed://www.doublefine.com/news.php/comics/scATOM).

Is there a mixed RSS hidden somewhere too? I'd love to save some room and have one feed with both the news and the comics :)

This thread if full of knowledge and motivation. I think I might exercise while reading Britannica.

Sign in to follow this